• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many wins this season

I think we will go 10-6 how about youll

Got pit,@atl,hou,oak,@ne,@sd,bye,no,@cin,@car,sd,@kc,t b,@oak,@balt,clev,kc

Comment

I have a lot of confidence going into this season if I'm honest.

Pit (W we are at home and they lose their starting safety)
      Atl (W I think Atl is overrated)
      Hou (L while i think we have a shot here their D is just better than ours right now i think and offensive power is similar)
      Oak (W its oakland)
      NE (L Tom Brady at home gonna be a hard game to win)
      SD (L we always seem to split with SD i think we beat them in Denver)
      NO (W I just think that all the offseason stuff they have is going to affect them and we are coming off the bye)
      Cin ( W i think this will be a good game however)
      Car (W Cam can't carry the whole team they aren't there yet)
      SD (W See above)
      KC (L we always struggle in KC and if they are healthy this is going to be a rough one)
      TB (W No explanation just think we beat TB)
      Oak (W Oakland just isn't that good this year imho)
      Balt (L Both of us will be on the playoff run this will be a great game)
      Clev (W who is their QB now??)
      KC (W to clinch home field we have to win Peyton gets it done)

11-5
      sigpic

Comment

10char

Comment

*edit* Dammit IEWT, I thought we'd purged you from the boards last night.
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
            I have a lot of confidence going into this season if I'm honest.

Pit (W we are at home and they lose their starting safety)
            Atl (W I think Atl is overrated)
            Hou (L while i think we have a shot here their D is just better than ours right now i think and offensive power is similar)
            Oak (W its oakland)
            NE (L Tom Brady at home gonna be a hard game to win)
            SD (L we always seem to split with SD i think we beat them in Denver)
            NO (W I just think that all the offseason stuff they have is going to affect them and we are coming off the bye)
            Cin ( W i think this will be a good game however)
            Car (W Cam can't carry the whole team they aren't there yet)
            SD (W See above)
            KC (L we always struggle in KC and if they are healthy this is going to be a rough one)
            TB (W No explanation just think we beat TB)
            Oak (W Oakland just isn't that good this year imho)
            Balt (L Both of us will be on the playoff run this will be a great game)
            Clev (W who is their QB now??)
            KC (W to clinch home field we have to win Peyton gets it done)

11-5
            I'm not sure our nickel defense can contend with Sproles. Plus we have nobody who can cover Graham. To win this one we will have to win a shootout and I'm not sure we have the horses to compete.

I don't know what we can do to slow down Car. Again with the running game. That's traditionally how you stop Peyton, and if they are running on us all game, do we have anything left in Q4 to stop the clock if we're behind?

The others I can get behind. That would put us at 9-7 which could win the division. Of course barring any major injuries.
            "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lomax View Post
              I'm not sure our nickel defense can contend with Sproles. Plus we have nobody who can cover Graham. To win this one we will have to win a shootout and I'm not sure we have the horses to compete.

I don't know what we can do to slow down Car. Again with the running game. That's traditionally how you stop Peyton, and if they are running on us all game, do we have anything left in Q4 to stop the clock if we're behind?

The others I can get behind. That would put us at 9-7 which could win the division. Of course barring any major injuries.
              For NO if they didn't have all the suspensions I would have put it in as a loss. But they currently have lost their defensive captain. They don't have a HC and they have a new DC. I think if its a shootout we definitely have a shot particularly since we will be rested and they are coming to [email protected] As for the Panthers while they may run the ball their defense is less than stellar and they don't have much in the way of wide outs I am really afraid of. Like i said i don't think Cam alone is enough to beat us. But hey here's to a good year!
              sigpic

Comment

19, IF we don't count the preseason wins!

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                  For NO if they didn't have all the suspensions I would have put it in as a loss. But they currently have lost their defensive captain. They don't have a HC and they have a new DC. I think if its a shootout we definitely have a shot particularly since we will be rested and they are coming to [email protected] As for the Panthers while they may run the ball their defense is less than stellar and they don't have much in the way of wide outs I am really afraid of. Like i said i don't think Cam alone is enough to beat us. But hey here's to a good year!
                  Cam is not alone. They have a killer group at RB and Steve Smith who tore us to shreds last time we played him. I'm suggesting that*our thin LB corps will be outmatched and we have nobody athletic enough to spy Cam. We will be forced to go single high and deal with Smith or get gashed with QB keepers when Williams and Stewart aren't chewing up yards. Oh and now they have Tolbert too. Nevermind that their defense will be improved as Beeson returns.

They basically will negate our strengths which are rushing the passer and scoring quickly. It may resemble the Miami vs. Indy game a couple seasons ago where they basically went Wildcat all game.

I'm not counting this as a win, purely based on the match up.

sigpic

Comment

Cam is not alone. They have a killer group at RB and Steve Smith who tore us to shreds last time we played him. I'm suggesting that*our thin LB corps will be outmatched and we have nobody athletic enough to spy Cam. We will be forced to go single high and deal with Smith or get gashed with QB keepers when Williams and Stewart aren't chewing up yards. Oh and now they have Tolbert too. Nevermind that their defense will be improved as Beeson returns.

They basically will negate our strengths which are rushing the passer and scoring quickly. It may resemble the Miami vs. Indy game a couple seasons ago where they basically went Wildcat all game.

I'm not counting this as a win, purely based on the match up.
                    Von Miller?

Comment

9 and 7.....
                      sigpic

Comment

I think our record will be the number of wins we have after the superbowl followed by the number of losses we have after the superbowl. I think that is fairly accurate

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                          Von Miller?
                          Miller is a baller, but he is neither as big nor as fast as Cam. Plus if we use him to spy we aren't getting him into the backfield where he is most effective.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by faith is blind View Post
                            I think we will go 10-6 how about youll
                            8-8

10 chars...

Comment

Miller is a baller, but he is neither as big nor as fast as Cam. Plus if we use him to spy we aren't getting him into the backfield where he is most effective.
                              Cam ran a 4.59 40 at the combine...

Von ran a 4.53 40 at the combine..

Combine Results

I don't think it is far to say he is not as fast as cam.. nor do I have any concern about his ability to tackle him (size wise that is) von is near 240 lbs... and cam is about the size as well... so not sure either of those statements holds any water...

now as far as him not being in the backfield you have a point.

As far as the season goes I see us sitting at around 10 wins.

Comment

Working...
                              X