No announcement yet.

How many wins this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, under Manning, Colts consistently went 0-4 or 1-3 in the preseason, so don't take a lot of stock in those games.

Comment

I say 10-6, and the possibility of going far.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post

Btw, under Manning, Colts consistently went 0-4 or 1-3 in the preseason, so don't take a lot of stock in those games.
        Never take stock in preseason. P & E fan is right, preseason is for individual evaluation, not a sign of things to come. Besides, Peyton won't play much until the 3rd game.

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz View Post
          It takes a while for a team with a new QB to gel in most instances.
          That might be true with most qb's, but Peyton transcends time and space itself and will elevate surrounding players to god-like status. And no, I'm not pulling your chains. I've seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by OldColt View Post
            That might be true with most qb's, but Peyton transcends time and space itself and will elevate surrounding players to god-like status. And no, I'm not pulling your chains. I've seen it.
            uh.... is he a wizard?

Comment

We landed in Mars, that should give us 11 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by OldColt View Post
                I say 10-6, and the possibility of going far.
                This is my thinking. The schedule is brutal and it will take some time for new pieces to gel. The second half of the season appears friendlier than the first half. I think we will have a run late to propel us into the playoffs and then we will be dangerous.
                sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I hope denver wins them all, but i think theyll be 11-5 or somethin close. Id be happy if they did better then .500 for a change haha.

I think this team has a chance to make it to the superbowl this year, but if they dont then i wont be too bummed cause this is just the beginning of the ride.

Comment

19-0.

In all honesty, i'm thinking we'll finish somewhere around 10-6 or 11-5, but that 19-0 just looks so much better.
                    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon Member #12

Comment

Yes, Denver has a tough schedule but I was always taught that we get better by playing against the best! I don't really care what our record is as long as we win the Super Bowl! lol
                      Manning does elevate players around him to play better! I think he will also be the defenses best friend by keeping them off the field a little longer!

Comment

So are people who are expecting the Broncos to do worse/same as last year just not Manning fans or are you being sincere? Practically the exact same team with Tebow goes 8-8, you have to at least give the Broncos two more wins with Manning right? I am going all out, I say they win 13 games this year. Anything less makes this organization a disaster for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                          uh.... is he a wizard?
                          Yes, he is.

Comment

I see 10-6 or 11-5

The two BIGGEST games for me are Pit and NE. I hate both teams and I hate both opposing QBs SO MUCH that I feel we NEED to win those games. If we show we can beat NE, I fear no team.
                            Go Broncos

Comment

We will win 9 games......Brutal schedule, new O with a new QB...Going to take a little time. We struggle out of the gate and catch fire at the end..
                              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheComeBackKid View Post
                                So are people who are expecting the Broncos to do worse/same as last year just not Manning fans or are you being sincere? Practically the exact same team with Tebow goes 8-8, you have to at least give the Broncos two more wins with Manning right? I am going all out, I say they win 13 games this year. Anything less makes this organization a disaster for the future.
                                not the same schedule....8-8

Comment

Working...
                                X