No announcement yet.

Nike Elite Jersey's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that do already have a Nike Elite jersey how does the size compare to the Reebok authentic. I'm looking to order a Nike Elite jersey soon and was just wondering if the Nike Jerseys run a little smaller or bigger or if they're the same size. I really appreciate the help if anyone can answer that for me.

Comment

I have the Manning above. I got the size 48 and it fits perfectly. The jerseys are a little long, I think maybe 3-4" too long. But everything else fits really nice. I even tried on my broncos turtleneck to see if it was snug and I still had plenty of room in the chest and shoulder area. Plus I found that Nike isn't as heavy as the Reeboks, but is perhaps just as think.

Comment

I have yet to see anyone selling the limited jerseys. Nike blew it on that. I have seen all kinds of the limited in stores from other teams. NO BRONCOS!!! What is the deal with them!

Comment

Just FYI guys, Sports Authority has White and Orange Elites in stock! I happen to be a member of their rewards club and they sent out a 20% off this weekend which works on Jerseys. Another added bonus is that they gave me a 10 dollar cash card for sports authority in my season tickets pack, Ended up scoring it for $190 dollars! Don't pay 305 at NFL shop if you guys want Bailey or Manning as they are in stock and coupons work for them.

Comment

Were they made in Vietnam?

Comment

Can someone tell me if website broncosfanproshop.com is legit? They sell elite jerseys for only like $130 is it a shady site or the jerseys fake? Please advise I'm hoping to save money but not get ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by zachtheax View Post
                Can someone tell me if website broncosfanproshop.com is legit? They sell elite jerseys for only like $130 is it a shady site or the jerseys fake? Please advise I'm hoping to save money but not get ripped off.
                It is not legit - at all. They sell fakes.

Comment

Pm on jime rome's tv show tonite...

Just an fyi for my fellow Broncomaniacs...

Comment

or whatever the CBS Sports Network is. sry if my info is off but the motive was pure lol!

Comment

Heard Kuper broke his arm

And is out for like 6 weeks. I say move Franklin to RG and start Harris at RT.

Comment

Its a shame :'( Kuper is a great RG but what should Denver do now?? move Orlando over to RG and play Harris at RT?? or play Ramirez at RG i think he started at RG against the Bears
                        Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

I know we all love Harris from that 2008 season, but I think he's got to be just a broken down shell of what he once was, otherwise he'd be making waves in practice. Not being released from the Eagles, and picked up as a camp body by us.

Comment

Taken from: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...edium=facebook

Broncos right guard Chris Kuper broke one of the bones in his left forearm and will miss six weeks, which would include the team's first three regular-season games.

Kuper suffered the injury early in Tuesday's practice during a team drill. He carried his helmet in his right hand and appeared extremely frustrated as he immediately left the field with a trainer and went inside to get X-Rays.

Kuper is expected to be replaced for the foreseeable future by veteran Manny Ramirez, who also replaced Kuper in last week's preseason opener. The team had been easing Kuper back into full-time action while he recovered from the gruesome ankle and lower leg injury he suffered on Jan. 1.

Kuper's new injury broke the Broncos' streak

Photos: Broncos

View slide show of Denver Broncos training camp Tuesday.
                            of relative good health through the preseason.

Five other players sat out of practice because of illness or injury. Two others, in addition to Kuper, had to leave the session early.

The new additions to the injury report are defensive end Jason Hunter (triceps) and rookie running back Ronnie Hillman (hamstring). Denver coach John Fox said Hillman "tweaked" the same hamstring that had kept him out of earlier practices and out of the preseason opener last week.

Also held out of practice were linebackers Keith Brooking (hamstring) and Danny Trevathan (ankle), safety Quinton Carter (knee/hamstring), wide receiver Tyler Grisham (knee) and cornerback Tracy Porter (illness).

"You're concerned about all of them, because you want them out there. This is how you get better," Fox said. "We take a next-man-up approach, and it gives the man behind them an opportunity."

The Broncos also practiced without starting defensive tackle Ty Warren for the second consecutive day. Warren is excused while he deals with a family issue.

With Warren out, rookie Derek Wolfe and second-year player Mitch Unrein took snaps with the first-team defense alongside Justin Bannan.

Footnote. The Broncos announced that Thursday's morning practice, from 8:50-11:30 a.m., is the final session that will be open to the public. Friday's practice will be open to media only.

Read more: Broncos' Chris Kuper to miss six weeks with broken forearm - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz23YC0tj8d
                            Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Comment

Comment

This is terrible

But seriously Kuper is a scary man, he breaks his arm and just walks to the locker angry? I think I'd be in tears.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Charger$

Comment

Working...
                                X