Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injuries happen, its how we overcome them that's important

Comment

If you are gonna break your forearm it's a great time to do it.Get well soon Kuper!

Comment

Hopefully he's back sooner rather than later.

Comment

We'll soon find out who Magazu's #6 guy is.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Did anyone watch this? If so, can ya update for those of us that didn't. I watched last Thursdays game on NFL network and then went to the workshop and fixed the brakes on my truck. It was a late night...

Comment

He basically said the same things we have been hearing which is he still has work to do. He said his arm strength is not where he wants it to be but said that could be as much age as it is nerve damage.

He said he is looking forward to more play in the preseason to get better and get timing down with receivers. They also talked about getting hit for the first time. Manning said he wants to get the first hit out of the way so he doesn't have to answer those questions anymore.
              sigpic
              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

There are few players that we get anything from in interviews. Which is why I generally do not like interviews.

Not to mention, I cant stand Rome. He, along with his....."fans" are intolerable.

OUUUUUUUUUT!

Ts UP WIT DAAAAT!

OUUUUUUT!

Comment

Comment

thx for posting Hesk
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I enjoyed the clip ... thanks.

Comment

Media making a big deal out of this interview with the headline "Manning admits his arm won't be the same"...they leave out the part of the actual quote which is that his arm won't be as strong as when he was 22. He says it's natural for age and is not the injury.

Comment

He was also on the Dan Patrick show this morning. He basically gave non-answers about or said he wasn't going to discuss anything Dan asked him about the situation with the Colts. Manning is kind of like Tebow in terms of being able to give non-answers or avoid answering questions only Manning is more harsh and intimidating about it. Either way I like the idea of not creating any controversy and not giving any teams bulletin board material. Manning is not only a vet on the field but he's a vet when it comes to interviews.
                          2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                            This is terrible

But seriously Kuper is a scary man, he breaks his arm and just walks to the locker angry? I think I'd be in tears.
                            Man, he didn't even flinch when they reset his leg last year. It's like he doesn't even feel pain. Scary big man!
                            sigpic

Comment

Franklin is best suited at RT.

Probably Clady-Beadles-Walton/Blake-?-Franklin

Comment

Manning is a QB 1st, actor 2nd, interviewee 3rd. The man can do it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X