Post game rants --- Chicago -- Pre-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Agreed. I think the Broncos learned last year how valuable depth is at the WR position.

oh man... I forgot about that
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
      Everybody knew that Orton wouldn't throw to Tebow.
      sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

• lol yep hah
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• This brings back memories
          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            Although he wasn't quite as good as Sanchez

sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Amazing how off topic threads often get

Comment

• I'll say it again. If that was DT on that play, there would be a 100+ post thread on how he sucks and can't run routes and will never be trusted by Manning...

It's just one play. Next time Stokely catches that.
                Last edited by PhoenixDread; 08-14-2012, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                  Agreed. I think the Broncos learned last year how valuable depth is at the WR position.

Put Osweiler out there and you might have a little something. Can you say jump ball?

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                    well he certainly didnt didnt not NOT mentioned it ... not

didnt he?
                    Wow! Sextuple negative.

The pick at Chicago is an example of why everyone should ask themselves on each play: "Exactly what am I seeing here?"
                    Last edited by samparnell; 08-14-2012, 07:01 AM.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by muse View Post
                      Although he wasn't quite as good as Sanchez

Our very own Drayton Florence!
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        Wow! Sextuple negative.

The pick at Chicago is an example of why everyone should ask themselves on each play: "Exactly what am I seeing here?"
                        Exactly.

Tim Tebow's ball in hindsight was nicked at the line and changed the trajectory of the ball. Orton threw to a WR that ran a wrong route and it looked like he just threw it straight to the safety.

People will argue that "hey, picks are picks" just so they don't lose any integrity of their initial argument on turnovers, but sometimes it's not black and white like that.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          Exactly.

Tim Tebow's ball in hindsight was nicked at the line and changed the trajectory of the ball. Orton threw to a WR that ran a wrong route and it looked like he just threw it straight to the safety.

People will argue that "hey, picks are picks" just so they don't lose any integrity of their initial argument on turnovers, but sometimes it's not black and white like that.
                          Unless, as in this case, it is subsequently explained by the coaches or players involved, one may never know why something happened on the field the way it did; that includes Backs fumbling because someone missed a blocking assignment.

As far as figuring out what I'm seeing, it's great if I understand the formation, the D lined up against it and the play being run. Beyond that, I'm not going to jump to conclusions.
                          Last edited by samparnell; 08-14-2012, 07:43 AM. Reason: change coordinating conjunction
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Unless, as in this case, it is subsequently explained by the coaches or players involved, one may never know why something happened on the field the way it did; that includes Backs fumbling because someone missed a blocking assignment.

As far as figuring out what I'm seeing, it's great if I understand the formation, the D lined up against it and the play being run. Beyond that, I'm not going to jump to conclusions.
                            Then you do not need one of these...........
                            sigpic
                            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Didn't the pass go right through his hands, we had this same problem last year with "stone hands."

Comment

• Originally posted by dadx4 View Post
                                Didn't the pass go right through his hands, we had this same problem last year with "stone hands."
                                Nah. Tebow's balls are actually like stones, what with how they wobble and have absolutely no touch.

Not sure who you're referring to. I'm assuming you're blaming Tim Tebow's terrible completion percentage on a receivers dropped passes, which is dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X