X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Originally posted by 350legend View Post
    I must say, watching the first preseason game was all i expected it to be!! I was so impress on how our team stood focus from the first quater to the last! Our defense in depth look really good across the board! ill say this , we will be top 10 on defense by the end of the year!!
    I know its a bit early but I have to agree 100%! Loved what I saw in our D and the depth. Will be a interesting year for sure.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    ball is so plain, he avgd only 2.3 ypc last night doesnt have any moves or speed to speak of

i think once moreno gets in the swing and completely healthy hell be #2 with hillman

Leave a comment:

• 350legend
    replied
    Defense, Defense, Defense!!!!!

I must say, watching the first preseason game was all i expected it to be!! I was so impress on how our team stood focus from the first quater to the last! Our defense in depth look really good across the board! ill say this , we will be top 10 on defense by the end of the year!!

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    So did Ball. They rotated with eachother throughout the 1st and 2nd quarters, did you watch?

Knowshon had 6 touches for 26 yards.
    Ball had 8 touches for 19 yards.

Against the same competition.
    Both performances indicate that both suck.

And no, I no longer want to see Moreno take away opportunities from players who might be more than simply average. I'll take that chance, absolutely...

Leave a comment:

• Syvari
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
    I like Lance Ball. He's dependable, he won't let the running game die if Mcgahee and Hillman go down, and he's a solid special teams player. He's obviously not lead back material, but for a backup you can't really get much better.
    the guy isnt dynamic in the least bit. every one of his runs looked the same... run straight ahread for 3 yards.
    is he able to make the first man miss?

Leave a comment:

• DOMAN8R
    replied
    In 2005 we alllllllll know who should of Won the Defensive MVP of Year......Our Own Champ Da Man Bailey......Instead the NFL robbed him of what he for sure deserved and instead gave it to Jason Taylor? I am still baffled by that one! Champs 10 interceptions that year WoW he was on fire and as we all know Champ is still to ths day A True Shutdown Corner Back Just remember how many yards last Year did Mike Wallace get while he was being blanketed by Champ? Champ in my mind will go down and is already the Best Corner Back to ever play the game! I just hope this year we can provide him a Super Bowl ring to go with his Hall of Fame career.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
    Overrated revis is better
    Now? Sure but Champ has had much better career. Also Prime Champ >>>>>>> Revis it's not even that close.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by DishWater View Post
    He really wasn't that bad; no worse than Knowshon was. The simple fact is it should be Hillman and McGahee's backfield when the season starts. I want noone else but those two...
    Why don't you want the only back with proven hands and good pass blocking not on the field, ever?

Hillman could come in here and absolutely suck, too.

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    You ain't alone in this battle dude.

I've heard for the last five years how Champ is falling off in his abilities yet QBs and receivers continue to give him respect.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Against backups. And what he did was ordinary and average.

Not a hater, I've always pulled for him-look up any posts-but he's just a regular rb. Time to try something different, in my opinion....
    So did Ball. They rotated with eachother throughout the 1st and 2nd quarters, did you watch?

Knowshon had 6 touches for 26 yards.
    Ball had 8 touches for 19 yards.

Against the same competition.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
    I like Lance Ball. He's dependable, he won't let the running game die if Mcgahee and Hillman go down, and he's a solid special teams player. He's obviously not lead back material, but for a backup you can't really get much better.
    Lol yes you can

Leave a comment:

• FabrizioHC
    replied

Not a hater, I've always pulled for him-look up any posts-but he's just a regular rb. Time to try something different, in my opinion....
    Lance Ball played against the same players that Moreno did. He did less with more opportunities.

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    The simple fact is both Knowshon and Lance were absolutely ordinary. Those ''flashes'' you see from Knowshon is nothing Omon isn't already doing. And Lance got the same blocking. Duh.

If after that game you say Lance was average, you must also say Knowshon was average.
    Except for the fact that knowshon did more with less touches.

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied
    The simple fact is both Knowshon and Lance were absolutely ordinary. Those ''flashes'' you see from Knowshon is nothing Omon isn't already doing. And Lance got the same blocking. Duh.

If after that game you say Lance was average, you must also say Knowshon was average.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X