Post game rants --- Chicago -- Pre-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixDread View Post
    I'll say it again. If that was DT on that play, there would be a 100+ post thread on how he sucks and can't run routes and will never be trusted by Manning...

It's just one play. Next time Stokely catches that.

Same could be said if it was knowshon catching that pass vs mcgahee.

But you are absolutely 100 % correct!
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• So many people making so much out of one int. It was Peyton's first time back on the field in 19 months, a little rust is expected. Besides that the int really was not Peyton's fault, it was just a heads up play Major Wright. All we can do is learn from it and move on, after all that's what the preseason is for, to iron out the rough edges. You can bet that Peyton is not going to dwell on it, so neither should we.
      sigpic

Comment

• Keys to Success Week 1

Hey Guys,
        New to the forum, but I've been reading it for a while. Anyways, with the start of the season just a few weeks away we're beginning to see just what our team may look like this year. With the complete makeover that has occurred both on offense and defense the rematch with the Steelers will be a completely different game. What are the most important things you think need to happen before and during the Pittsburgh game that will make the rematch successful?
        I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Comment

• 1. Stay healthy! This is by far the most important thing. We have been somewhat injury free this off-season until the last week or two. Hillman with his nagging hamstring, Kuper's arm, Hunter's out for the year, Vick with the concussion. I don't care how we play the next 3 preseason games as long as no key injuries happen.

2. Peyton needs to get chemistry with the receivers. Peyton has never had the strongest arm, or even been the best thrower. What has made him great throughout his entire career is knowing where everyone on the field is, at all times. That lets him make split second decisions burning the defense that most QB's can't. He needs to get that going with these receivers, but it will take time. We didn't get to see much last Thursday, but we will see a lot more tomorrow to see how far along they are.

There are probably more but IMO those are 2 big things.

Comment

• Week one?

Our keys to success are always two fold. No matter what week it is.

1) Keep Manning from hitting the dirt,
            2) Defensively, force the mistake.. (via Von, Elvis, Derek, etc)

Comment

• The key to the game:

Win

Things to avoid:

Losing

Seriously though, the Bronx need to keep Harrison off of Manning and they need put Big Ben on his back.

Comment

• Harrison might not play - he just had some surgery

I think he's expected back right around that time though so it just depends
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Interesting. I haven't had much time to digest football news outside of the Broncos so I completely missed that. If Harrison doesn't play, I'd say that the Broncos just need to control the LOS and they will likely win if they don't allow big plays.

Comment

• The #1 key to every game is to limit mistakes...No Penalties, No Turnovers, and to play smart in general.

If you play mistake-free with Peyton Manning as your QB...Your gonna have a good day
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• Defense, Defense and more Defense! On offense run the ball well, that will allow Manning the luxury of open receivers. The linemen need to maintain there gaps and control the line. Pittsburgh is a tough physical team that don't make many mistakes.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Demaryius and Decker need to hold on to the ball,both had too many drops last year
                        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                        X