Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Pants
    replied
    I like Lance Ball. He's dependable, he won't let the running game die if Mcgahee and Hillman go down, and he's a solid special teams player. He's obviously not lead back material, but for a backup you can't really get much better.

Leave a comment:

• jonathanrivers
    replied
    Originally posted by DishWater View Post
    He really wasn't that bad; no worse than Knowshon was. The simple fact is it should be Hillman and McGahee's backfield when the season starts. I want noone else but those two...
    How can you say that? We haven't even seen Hillman play.

And in case you didn't watch, Moreno only had 5 carries...and on at least 2 of those carries, there were 2 or more defensive lineman in the backfield when he got the ball.

Combine that with the fact that Moreno was just cleared to play..what, 3 weeks ago?...I'd say 4 ypc behind a terrible backup line is about as good as you can ask for. That and a decent 6 yard reception...again, with little to no blocking. Knoshown also fell ahead when he was tackled as well as anyone.

Leave a comment:

• jonathanrivers
    replied
    Omon is a perfect complement to the other 3 backs. He's stocky...and fights for yardage.

McGahee would be our all-around back. Hillman as a change of pace guy. Moreno as a receiving/passing down guy. And Omon as a tough yardage/spell back.

That would be a great combination.

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied
    He really wasn't that bad; no worse than Knowshon was. The simple fact is it should be Hillman and McGahee's backfield when the season starts. I want noone else but those two...

Leave a comment:

• FabrizioHC
    replied
    Hopefully he ends up as our No. 5 by tomorrow.

McGahee, Hillman, Moreno and Omon as our 4 RBs

Leave a comment:

• Captain_23
    replied
    I HATE Lance Ball.. that is all

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Hard to complain after 31-3, but how long until Lance Ball is demoted?

... or will he stay as the coach's pet at #2?

The guy looks slow and one-dimensional. Severe lack of elusiveness and ability to break tackles.

Most importantly, he continues to be outperformed by those behind him.

Leave a comment:

• Rarelyoffended
    replied
    Overrated revis is better

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    I already posted this in the gameday thread but I think it kinda fits in here too.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Uhhhm duh!

His name isn't Champ because he's "semi awesome"

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    started a topic Post game rants --- Chicago -- Pre-season

Post game rants --- Chicago -- Pre-season

WR Brandon Marshall @ChicagoBears tells us the only guy he doesn't like to face is Champ Bailey @SiriusXMNFL

(Credit to ERoyal for the find)

It's amazing that so many WR's and Quarterbacks continue to say this, yet I'm just a Champ homer when I say he's still arguably the best in the game ...

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, Chad Johnson n Larry Fitzgerald, all must just be bias too

Anyhow, not meant to start an argument but all players listed above have recently (within the last two years) endorsed Champ as the toughest CB they've ever faced (aside from Roddy who said "there's no way he should be 46 on top 100, it completely invalidates the list as he should be way higher")

Anyhow, can't wait for tonight! Broncos football is back!!
Working...
X