• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Wow! Sextuple negative.

The pick at Chicago is an example of why everyone should ask themselves on each play: "Exactly what am I seeing here?"
    Exactly.

Tim Tebow's ball in hindsight was nicked at the line and changed the trajectory of the ball. Orton threw to a WR that ran a wrong route and it looked like he just threw it straight to the safety.

People will argue that "hey, picks are picks" just so they don't lose any integrity of their initial argument on turnovers, but sometimes it's not black and white like that.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by muse View Post
    Although he wasn't quite as good as Sanchez

Our very own Drayton Florence!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    well he certainly didnt didnt not NOT mentioned it ... not

didnt he?
    Wow! Sextuple negative.

The pick at Chicago is an example of why everyone should ask themselves on each play: "Exactly what am I seeing here?"
    Last edited by samparnell; 08-14-2012, 07:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixDread
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Agreed. I think the Broncos learned last year how valuable depth is at the WR position.

Put Osweiler out there and you might have a little something. Can you say jump ball?

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixDread
    replied
    I'll say it again. If that was DT on that play, there would be a 100+ post thread on how he sucks and can't run routes and will never be trusted by Manning...

It's just one play. Next time Stokely catches that.
    Last edited by PhoenixDread; 08-14-2012, 04:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Amazing how off topic threads often get

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    oh man... I forgot about that
    Although he wasn't quite as good as Sanchez

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied

This brings back memories

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    lol yep hah

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Everybody knew that Orton wouldn't throw to Tebow.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Agreed. I think the Broncos learned last year how valuable depth is at the WR position.

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    In the numbers' game, I don't think the Broncos should cut Jason Hill to keep Stokley. If they want to carry 6 WRs and keep both, fine. Decker and Thomas will be big parts of the offense. Caldwell and Willis definitely will be on the final roster. If they decide to carry 5 WRs, I would take Hill. He can play outside or in the slot, and his quickness and speed allow a larger variety of routes, including deeper routes. If anything happens to one of the starters, Hill can fill as the X, Y or Z receiver, while Stokley is a 36-year old Y receiver who'll probably struggle to gain separation.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    In the numbers' game, I don't think the Broncos should cut Jason Hill to keep Stokley. If they want to carry 6 WRs and keep both, fine. Decker and Thomas will be big parts of the offense. Caldwell and Willis definitely will be on the final roster. If they decide to carry 5 WRs, I would take Hill. He can play outside or in the slot, and his quickness and speed allow a larger variety of routes, including deeper routes. If anything happens to one of the starters, Hill can fill as the X, Y or Z receiver, while Stokley is a 36-year old Y receiver who'll probably struggle to gain separation.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post

Did you just use a pentanegative?
    pentatially...

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    well he certainly didnt didnt not NOT mentioned it ... not

didnt he?