Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wolfe has another impressive showing at DT on Saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfe seemed to struggle getting any sort of penetration.

But he was rather quick, particularly moving "east and west".
    sigpic

Comment

I really liked Dennis Allen's approach of 'next man up.' If Ty Warren isn't getting the job done we can send in either Derek Wolfe or Justin Bannan.

Just get it done.
      sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I would love to see Wolfe play DE. I've been a Wolfe supporter when people thought he was a 4th rd pick at best. I've always compared Wolfe to J.J. Watt, which made me want him to be a Bronco even more since we didn't draft Watt. I'm not impressed with Hunter, and although i've been a faithful supporter of Ayers, if Hunter has outplayed him so far in camp, then i'm not sure what to think about Ayers at this point.

If Warren and Vickerson can continue to play like they did against the Bears, it'd be hard for Wolfe to crack the starting lineup, which is fine because he'd be in a rotation, but Wolfe may prove that he's to good to not be a starter, so giving him a shot at the LDE spot isn't far fetched, IMO. It actually may be a good thing if he starts at LDE, it'll give us more beef up front and keep our LBs clean. I'd like to see Ayers at RDE but we already know that DOOM has that "on lock".
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X