Big Bad Wolfe (clean version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bad Wolfe (clean version)

This is the clean version of my Derek Wolfe theme song. I posted the unclean version earlier and it got removed so I made a clean version. Derek Wolfe already tweeted about it. check it out http://youtu.be/WFFIDZK-ttQ

Good stuff as usual man. Saw you post it up on youtube this morning. :thumb:
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Good stuff! big bad wolfe indeed.

Comment

Great stuff as usual man

Keep it up
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

That was pretty sick my man!!!!!
          sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

TheMadFanatic

Hey man this is WELL DONE!!

This is coming from a musician just so you know. Not just sayin it's good cuz it's Broncos related! This is REALLY cool

Hey man if you ever want some authentic drum sounds to plug into your sampler let me know, I'm always recording drums I built - Or even if you want drums dubbed to one of your tracks I'd be happy to colab

GREAT STUFF

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

haha that is awesome also i saw the one where first take crew looks at your vid that was pretty cool

Props man
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Hopefully wolfe does well enough to where you can get your music played on television. Tight song

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  TheMadFanatic

Hey man this is WELL DONE!!

This is coming from a musician just so you know. Not just sayin it's good cuz it's Broncos related! This is REALLY cool

Hey man if you ever want some authentic drum sounds to plug into your sampler let me know, I'm always recording drums I built - Or even if you want drums dubbed to one of your tracks I'd be happy to colab

GREAT STUFF

Id definitely be interested in that. PM ur email or something I have all the beats for this album already done. Its coming out opening day but send me something because if your dope ill have one of my producers make a track asap and try to add one more song. If u make beats thats even better but id need it like tomorrow. I send u ur split sheet so ud get 15 cents per album download if the track is up there and 15the cents everytime the individual song is downloaded

Comment

Good Job, MAD! But that Day Dreaming joint, ahhhh hands down your best work, IMO!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Very nice :thumb:
                      sigpic
                      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Jayjack Lol Glad u liked it but U wont think that after u hear the album. I guarentee that. Stay tuned

Comment

Good stuff! Keep it coming!
                          sigpic

Comment

The lyrics are awesome dude. Great beat as well! Keep it coming man!

Comment

He certainly is a mother mother problem!

Comment

Working...
                              X