Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Bad Wolfe (clean version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    shared it...viral video time
    Waiting to hear from adoption agency

    Comment


    • #32
      As much as I hate saying this....The Raider Nation song that Ice Cube did was off the hook. The beat was sick and the lyrics were good too. Any chance you do something similar?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by 24SuperChamp View Post
        As much as I hate saying this....The Raider Nation song that Ice Cube did was off the hook. The beat was sick and the lyrics were good too. Any chance you do something similar?
        i have a few songs that are that kind of song on this album but i think theyre way better. I got anthems! Go broncos go broncos go, orange crush, bronco gang..just to name a few stay tuned.

        Comment


        • #34
          Great work as always themadfanatic!

          I enjoyed first take video you made last year.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            nice job bro...smooth lyrically AND video-wise. im also musician with stuff from shows on youtube. i can provide vocals if u ever choose to do a rap/singing joint. inbox me
            if you want a vocal sample

            Comment


            • #36
              Gotta say man that beat goes too hard and your flow definitely sounded nice on the track.

              What did Wolfe tweet about it? Just curious, keep it up man I am a fan.
              sigpic

              Broncs All the Way Baby!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BroncoBailey024 View Post
                Gotta say man that beat goes too hard and your flow definitely sounded nice on the track.

                What did Wolfe tweet about it? Just curious, keep it up man I am a fan.
                Firtst he retweeted it and said niiiiicce!!!! Than later on he tweeted Shout out to themadfanatic for the song i appreciate it. Im making a video for a tribute song to the victims of aurora so im hitting up players and fans to send me a short video of themselves giving a mile high salute to the victims and he hit me this morning on twitter seeing if i wanted him to send me one. I said absolutely and asked if he could get more players and do it as a group

                Comment


                • #38
                  You're pretty talented dude.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    that was to dope!!!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
                      Firtst he retweeted it and said niiiiicce!!!! Than later on he tweeted Shout out to themadfanatic for the song i appreciate it. Im making a video for a tribute song to the victims of aurora so im hitting up players and fans to send me a short video of themselves giving a mile high salute to the victims and he hit me this morning on twitter seeing if i wanted him to send me one. I said absolutely and asked if he could get more players and do it as a group
                      That's a pretty cool idea.
                      sigpic
                      - ★ -
                      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by LeFty087 View Post
                        that was to dope!!!
                        Thanks. Glad u liked it

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X