$ Reward for 1992 Elway jersey photo match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $ Reward for 1992 Elway jersey photo match

I am offering a $50 reward if someone can give me a 100% photo match of this 1992 game used jersey. I know that it is 100% authentic I would just really like a photo of him wearing because I am getting it framed and would love to have a pic of him within the frame. I can provide better pictures or different angles if needed.

I am hitting up all the Broncos forums in hope of finding a hardcore fan with a good photo database from this era.

Thanks for all the help!

(If the image gets cut off click here: http://i41.tinypic.com/1zbaous.jpg )

Originally posted by hog View Post
    I am offering a $50 reward if someone can give me a 100% photo match of this 1992 game used jersey. I know that it is 100% authentic I would just really like a photo of him wearing because I am getting it framed and would love to have a pic of him within the frame. I can provide better pictures or different angles if needed.

I am hitting up all the Broncos forums in hope of finding a hardcore fan with a good photo database from this era.

Thanks for all the help!

(If the image gets cut off click here: http://i41.tinypic.com/1zbaous.jpg )

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/john-el...ore=1318277221
    Go Broncos!!!

Comment

Thanks, but I didn't see anything there. But thanks for the link.

Comment

I remember a thread exactly like this a few months ago. Im almost sure its in regards to the exact same jersey in that picture. I actually did a little searching at the time, but couldnt find anything. Good Luck!

Comment

It is possible that it was me. Been looking for a while now. Pulling my hair out trying to get a match, I am thinking it is possible that this was a practice jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by hog View Post
            It is possible that it was me. Been looking for a while now. Pulling my hair out trying to get a match, I am thinking it is possible that this was a practice jersey?

I highly doubt they would have worn those kind of jerseys in practice. But that doesnt mean it isnt possible. It looks more like something that would have been worn in a game at some point.

Tough to say for sure though without being able to match up the stain on the front with one in a game picture.

Comment

Just a suggestion....

Try looking at his 1993 cards. Lots of card have pictures taken the year before. Its very possible you can find a shot of that jersey there.

There's over 400 1993 John Elway card listings on ebay to look thru.

Comment

Yeah I agree, after looking at the practice jerseys from that era they just seem like super loose fitting mesh with no names usually.

I have no doubt it is authentic, I have two LOA stating what it is. if I could just get a shot of the last play of the games from 1992 then this would be so much easier.

Comment

Thanks, I did this months ago but looks like it is time to do it again. I even bought the 92 and 93 media guides in hope of having shots of it but no luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X