Importance of a Backup QB This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Caleb Hanie in the 2012 preseason: 56.4% 246 Yards 6.3 YPA 1 TD 1 INT 73.2 QB Rating.

If those were Tebow's numbers, it still would have been Tebow's worst performance in preseason...

Tebow in the 2011 preseason: 65.5% 310 Yards 10.0 YPA 1 TD 0 INT 108.3 QB Rating.

Tebow in the 2010 preseason: 64.1% 344 Yards 8.8 YPA 2 TD 2 INT 88.0 QB Rating.
    And that 2011 pre season was a pretty bad one for Tebow. Yet he was able to produce a plus 100 quarterback rating. WHat does that tell you about the stats. They are so deceptive and rarely tell the whole story. I am not into the stats and was never aware of them. What I am saying is that with some of the throws Caleb Haine was able to make throughout the pre season. People would be raving about how well he played. How he was able to move the ball okay with the first unit offense. How he was able to hit some timing routes. How he operated from under center and all sorts of non sense people used to spout when Tebow was here. Hell when Tebow completed a slant route in the first pre season game people were like wow. He is improving.

PS: IN PEYTON MANNINGS 2012 PRE SEASON HE HAD A WORST QB RATING.

Originally posted by kevlar441
    And "Patience Always Wins"?

I'm curious why you always seem so angry to me lately. I love your well thought out posts.
    I am just sick of the non sense people go on with. And that Patience Always Wins stems from more stupidity by a large part of this forum. When free agency started everyone was complaining saying Bowlen is cheap and no one wants to come here and Peyton Manning is screwing us. This was within 24 hours of free agency opening. Then we ended up having a pretty good free agent class. With the draft everyone was crying every step of the way, and we ended up having a pretty good draft and now most agree. That is why. But I will ry to chill
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 09-07-2012, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X