C - Walton - Davis - Blake
    RG - Kuper - Ramirez - Hills
    RT - Franklin
    FB - Gronkowski
    QB - PM - Hanie - Brock

Know allot of people hate Ball at 2nd string
    Dressen definately had better Preseason imo
    Surprised Caldwell over Stokes
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

None of it matters. Stokely will get on the field before Caldwell and Willis, and Moreno before Ball and Hillman.

Comment

Tony Hills is not on the roster anymore, but his name is still on the depth chart from the official website.

I don't see Lance Ball as a #2 RB, I don't even think he belongs on the roster. Maybe he is important to special teams and he does a good job in pass protection, but he is not impressive as a runner.

Caleb Hanie... Meh. If Peyton Manning goes down, I don't expect Hanie to win games for this team. In my opinion, he'll just take reps from Osweiler. I know the rookie is raw, but Hanie is a veteran entering his 5th season and his performance with the Bears last season speaks for itself.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
        None of it matters. Stokely will get on the field before Caldwell and Willis, and Moreno before Ball and Hillman.
        This is probably true. If it's 3rd and 4, who do you want in the slot, Stokely or Willis. Then, who do you want at RB, a rookie, or one of the best 3rd down backs in the league?
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Stokely is the slot receiver. I don't think he will start if either DT or Decker goes down. They don't want him running deep outs, so Caldwell, who has blazing speed but hands of stone will replace either Decker or D.T. if they are injured.

As for all the hate of Lance Ball, his making the team was inevitable as soon as they cut Omon. He's a power back who will be used in short-yardage, but can also catch a pass out of the backfield. McGahee, Hillman and Moreno are a different type of back. Johnson is like Hillman & Moreno.

Thus, there was no point putting Johnson on the team instead of Ball.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel View Post
            Stokely is the slot receiver. I don't think he will start if either DT or Decker goes down. They don't want him running deep outs, so Caldwell, who has blazing speed but hands of stone will replace either Decker or D.T. if they are injured.

As for all the hate of Lance Ball, his making the team was inevitable as soon as they cut Omon. He's a power back who will be used in short-yardage, but can also catch a pass out of the backfield. McGahee, Hillman and Moreno are a different type of back. Johnson is like Hillman & Moreno.

Thus, there was no point putting Johnson on the team instead of Ball.
            Great points!
            Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is the Pre Season depth chart with the cut players removed. Don't read anything into it.

Comment

The depth chart was updated today. Moreno is listed as the #2 RB.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart.html
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  The depth chart was updated today. Moreno is listed as the #2 RB.
                  Today is a great day.

Comment

Stokley #3 Receiver.
                    Moreno #2 Running Back.

About the only drastic difference

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm....... Have I been saying this all along?.......

I think many a few posters deserve lots of crow, but I can't name names or I get suspended or iPd or whatever they do here. So you guys do not get public humiliation.
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

That can't be right. Alot of people said Moreno was worse than Ball.

Comment

Interesting Moreno is #2. Just hope he can stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                            It's not that farfetched. He was #2 last year before going down due to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                              Nothing is interesting about having the more talented player higher in the depth chart. Who has also produced better in games.

Comment

Working...
                              X