Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depth Chart Going into the season Offense

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I'm not writing Hillman off at all. I've said several times I...
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I think you're missing the fact that Moreno is #2 to McGahee now. He has been since after the SF game, seeing as he...
    Can't!........Take!......You!......Serious!....... ..About.....RB's!

    Peyton Hillis!!!!

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
      Can't!........Take!......You!......Serious!....... ..About.....RB's!

      Peyton Hillis!!!!
      If you can't appreciate facts, and both of those quotes are facts, then I don't know what to tell you.

      You bring up Hillis? The selfish, injury prone fumbling machine? Who is also a Kansas City Chief? He is not that good.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
        You bring up Hillis? The selfish, injury prone fumbling machine? Who is also a Kansas City Chief? He is not that good.
        Yes...Yes..and Yes. He isn't now, but not a few years back when we really needed a RB.

        Besides, i was just busting your chops. Unless you want me to link the old Hillis Thread?

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
          Yes...Yes..and Yes. He isn't now, but not a few years back when we really needed a RB.

          Besides, i was just busting your chops. Unless you want me to link the old Hillis Thread?
          If you really think that it's on topic with the thread, sure. Anyone that's been here longer than two years remembers that thread, I'm sure. I have no regrets.

          Comment


          • #95
            As much as I want to see what Hillman can do I don't have a problem with them working him in slowly. Let him learn how to pickup the rush and pass block. We all have seen him run but it is the other part of his game that he needs to work on and once that is there this guy could be special.
            sigpic
            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
              Moreno ran behind the same OL, but against the Cadrinals 1st defense.

              Yardage totals mean nothing in the preseason. Yards per carry or touch are more important. Hillman had the most touches of all the RBs, of course he should lead them in yardage.

              I'm not writing Hillman off at all. I've said several times I think he is part of the future here at the RB position. I just think Moreno is, and will be, and much better player than him, and nothing farfetched about that at all.
              All I did was give him some credit for being the leading rusher after only having two games and being a rookie while nursing a hamstring injury. I never said anything about him being better than Knowshon but you and captain seem to have taken it that way with how you guys try to discredit the guy and talk up Knowshon. We know preseason yardage doesn't matter but you can't sit here and tell me the coaches are as unimpressed as you guys are.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                If you really think that it's on topic with the thread, sure. Anyone that's been here longer than two years remembers that thread, I'm sure. I have no regrets.
                So, you have no regrets about disappearing from these message boards for a long time to run away from a sig bet that you lost and never honored.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #98
                  Go Broncos!
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    So, you have no regrets about disappearing from these message boards for a long time to run away from a sig bet that you lost and never honored.
                    What? I have posted consistantly since the day I joined, and I carried an "I was wrong about Hillis" sig for 13 months. That's one month longer than I was supposed to have it for, just because I'm always on mobile and forgot about it.

                    Comment




                    • sigpic

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X