Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there were new unis how would you want them to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there were new unis how would you want them to look?

Just something I was thinking about after hearing that Browns might change their unis and helmets.

I like the Broncos current unis but I feel that if we went back to orange we should've changed more than just use the alts. cause it feels like were just using the alternates every game.

Lets say Broncos decided to change their unis. How would you want them to look?

Do you want them to go back to the orange crush unis? Or maybe you just want to change the helmets and if so what color, how it would look etc. Or go to something modern like the Seahawks did?

Would like to hear some ideas and I'll try to photoshop it to a bronco player and see how it would look.

At the very minimum I would make the fake collars real so they could put them up in the back 80's preppy style.

Yes we are that bad ass.

"It's been all business. Everybody's asking me where I'm living. I been living over here, living here at the facility."
    sigpic

Comment

Old school style, 1973 version.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
        Or go to something modern like the Seahawks did?
        ... Let's not go in that direction.
        sigpic
        - ★ -
        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

I would like us to back to the old orange crush uni's but modernize them. I would want to go back to the D helmets but have a more detailed Bronco in the middle of it. So kind of like the Bills or teams in the NBA like the Utah Jazz and 76ers did, they went back to their old uni's but modernized them at the same time. I am actually expecting a change like this for us in the next 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
            Old school style, 1973 version.
            Yes please.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRADFORD'10 View Post
              I would like us to back to the old orange crush uni's but modernize them. I would want to go back to the D helmets but have a more detailed Bronco in the middle of it. So kind of like the Bills or teams in the NBA like the Utah Jazz and 76ers did, they went back to their old uni's but modernized them at the same time. I am actually expecting a change like this for us in the next 5 years.
              I agree man. Thatd be bomb

Comment

First off, I would get rid of the stupid looking collars. Is that a football jersey or a polo shirt? Anyway, it would be cool to be back in the good ol' orange jerseys again, like what we used to have. But the orange ones we have now aren't bad.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

More than anything, I just want to see them lose the stupid looking polo collar as well. I also don't like the side stripe that goes around toward the front of the knee now. I like that side stripe to stay on the side where it belongs. Haha For some reason our front numbers always look small and too far down on the jerseys too. I'd like to see less garbage around the collar and the numbers up a bit higher instead of riding their belly buttons.
                  sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing something similar to this. In fact, I'd love to see something like this!

Just change the helmet's color to blue.

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
                      Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing something similar to this. In fact, I'd love to see something like this!

Just change the helmet's color to blue.
                      I gotta say I dig these. I actually really like the white helmet, but blue would look good too.
                      sigpic

Comment

these uniforms?

w/ orange pants?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Let's put this on the helmet.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                              these uniforms?

w/ orange pants?
                              EXACTLY!! I love the grey face mask and the reddish-orange jersey. Even wearing the black cleats! I know Elway was never a fan of the new look when it came in 1997, so hopefully when and if he becomes owner he will change back to the old unis.

Comment

Working...
                              X