Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there were new unis how would you want them to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    First off, I would get rid of the stupid looking collars. Is that a football jersey or a polo shirt? Anyway, it would be cool to be back in the good ol' orange jerseys again, like what we used to have. But the orange ones we have now aren't bad.
    I totally agree, get rid of the collars! Does not do anything for the uniform.
    sigpicSig designed by Freyaka
    2014 Adopt-a-Bronco - Juwan Thompson....BELIEVE, It's Mile High Magic!

Comment

Originally posted by BRADFORD'10 View Post
      Dude I absolutely love these! You should send it to Elways twitter haha. But seriously did you design these?? They are perfect what about a blue on blue one though??
      No i did not desgin those uniforms but i just came across the pictures a while back & thought that they were pretty cool so i posted the pictures.

You can see the name of who did do the design in the bottom right corner & i think he did a nice job.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post

That's the best Bronco uni.
        Thanks Raider Nation, I like the Raider unis as well, stay traditional.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          I like them as they are now. The collar sucks but it's part of Nike's design on most uni's. I wouldn't mind going back to a less neon orange and a less blue blue if that makes sense. But I like the stripes on our uni's now, especially with the sharper design on the pants. I really like the design that BfinPA posted with the short blue cuff sleeves.
          Agree with everything you said.

Just wanna add, I love our current logo too. Nothing short of awesome.
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

There are a few old timers in this thread

Comment

I'm joking... those things were straight awful

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                Thanks Raider Nation, I like the Raider unis as well, stay traditional.
                Wouldn't have it any other way man. :thumb:
                SEMPER FI

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                  He said he hated them when they came out, especially since he had to model them. I hated them too. I loved our old denver powder blue d . I have an old powder blue d helmet signed by John. However I'm betting that after he won two superbowls wearing them they probably grew on him. They did on me
                  In that America's Game episode, Neil Smith said that the new unis attracted him more to Denver. He hated the old ones. Some people seem to think that the orange ones were ugly, but I don't know why. Those were nice.

Also, I remember the blue pants that came with them. I was hoping that they would wear them on the road with their white jerseys, but Elway didn't like them, so the rest of the team followed suit.

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
                    Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing something similar to this. In fact, I'd love to see something like this!

Just change the helmet's color to blue.
                    There are some things I like about this concept, but overall the whole thing looks a bit too "Arena League" for my taste. I'm not necessarily opposed to the white helmet, though--I'm still not sure about the new bright-orange jerseys with the current dark blue helmets. The new Nike orange feels just a bit too bright and intense; I think I liked the color on the Reebok orange jerseys better.
                    Last edited by MileHighInNY; 09-06-2012, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

I'm joking... those things were straight awful
                      I'm in the minority, I actually love those! It's just the socks. If they were all yellow, hotness!!
                      #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
                        There are some things I like about this concept, but overall the whole thing looks a bit too "Arena League" for my taste. I'm not necessarily opposed to the white helmet, though--I'm still not sure about the new bright-orange jerseys with the current dark blue helmets. The new Nike orange feels just a bit too bright and intense; I think I liked the color on the Reebok orange jerseys better.
                        Ive noticed that the orange seems to almost glow when you watch it on TV! I wish Nike wouldve gone with a darker orange. Yea, the stupid blue collar looks, well....stupid.

Comment

I want them to modernize this uniform. Still the sharpest jersey the Broncos have ever worn.

Comment

I just hate the stupid collars.

So dumb looking.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                              Ive noticed that the orange seems to almost glow when you watch it on TV! I wish Nike wouldve gone with a darker orange. Yea, the stupid blue collar looks, well....stupid.
                              The night game against Seattle under the lights it looked almost like a neon orange, I don't know why Nike had to change the tone of orange.

Between the traffic cone orange, the polo shirt collar, and the v-neck that looks like a women's sweater, Nike sure did a fine job messing up the uniforms.

Its disappointing, because the material is better, and the jerseys fit better. Why Nike couldn't just change the material and cut, and not mess with the design is beyond me. I don't understand why they had to make subtle yet annoying changes to the design.

Oh well, I guess we just have to get used to it.

Comment

I used to dislike the orange jerseys but I like the current ones. I think Nike made subtle changes that worked for me. The radioactive orange is gone, replaced by a classy orange. And I already got used to the collar.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X