No announcement yet.

Keys to the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The steelers o-line got weaker with DeCastro out. Rookie tackle Mike Adams has been demoted to #2. I think Max Starks is going to start and he just got healthy from a ACL surgery. No Mendenhall. No Ryan Clark like Always. No Sean Spence. And James Harrison might not play.

Mike Bires ‏@mikebires
    James Harrison said he isn't sure if he'll be able to play Sunday nite in Denver
    Steelers will be looking for revenge but theyre really hurting right now.I think WMD will be able to get to Big Ben. Im just worried on how our defense will hold up against Isaac Redman and Jonathan Dwyer. The Seahawks preseason game we couldnt stop them against the run. Ryan Mundy will start for Ryan Clark and I think Manning will be able to mess with him.

Our o-line need to keep 18 standing. Moreno and Hillman will need to be able to bust out some run or in screen passes to neutralized that blitzing defense. DT needs to owned Ike Taylor again. And Decker needs to own their other CB Keenan Lewis.

The no huddle Manning offense needs to be done in the thinner air, and make that aging defense slower
    Last edited by one5beast; 09-04-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

- Pressure Big Ben.
      - Will be interesting to see if they put Champ on Brown or Wallace.
      - Clark not playing helps, one of the unsung heroes on their defense.
      - Win the TO battle.
      - Stop the run, and have some kind of run game, can't be one-dimensional and let them control the clock.

Comment

Working...
      X