No announcement yet.

Broncos Country Week 1 Pick 'Em Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would anyone object to doing this on yahoo? I just simply do not have the time at this point. I will send native and rixter last years spreadsheet if they want to take over. Elseward here is a link to the yahoo. I will keep trak of that and do a playoff if they do not. Here is the link, password is broncos18
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....ster/joingroup

EDIT: Group ID is 69254 password is broncos18
    Last edited by taz1458; 09-12-2012, 07:11 PM.
    sigpic
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
      Would anyone object to doing this on yahoo? I just simply do not have the time at this point. I will send native and rixter last years spreadsheet if they want to take over. Elseward here is a link to the yahoo. I will keep trak of that and do a playoff if they do not. Here is the link, password is broncos18
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....=1®_confirm=1
      Clicking the link: "there is a problem, you are not a member"

taz, this was a Broncomania exclusive.

Bummer you can't keep it up. But.... I can relate to life and personal demands keeping you busy.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        Clicking the link: "there is a problem, you are not a member"

taz, this was a Broncomania exclusive.

Bummer you can't keep it up. But.... I can relate to life and personal demands keeping you busy.
        Ya, I loved doing it, but just cant commit to it at this point. Not to my liking anyway. I sent the spreadsheet to native and rixter so maybe they could continue it.
        sigpic

Comment

Ya, I loved doing it, but just cant commit to it at this point. Not to my liking anyway. I sent the spreadsheet to native and rixter so maybe they could continue it.
          Can you at least place next weeks out there before you leave? Pretty please? :beggingonknees:
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
            Can you at least place next weeks out there before you leave? Pretty please? :beggingonknees:
            Stay tuned. If I get time on Friday(which I should) ill tally up week 1. Ill try to keep this going. Just may need a backup.
            sigpic

Comment

Stay tuned. If I get time on Friday(which I should) ill tally up week 1. Ill try to keep this going. Just may need a backup.
              Thanks for doing this taz!!

Always remember, family first! We'll still be here for ya when you can come back.
              Where is this season going?

Comment

Thanks for doing this taz!!

Always remember, family first! We'll still be here for ya when you can come back.
                Where is this season going?

Comment

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....ster/joingroup

EDIT: Group ID is 69254 password is broncos18
                  Taz, just got your message, I'll be glad to help out until The "Commish" is available again. Just let me know how you want to do this?
                  sigpicSig designed by Freyaka
                  2014 Adopt-a-Bronco - Juwan Thompson....BELIEVE, It's Mile High Magic!

Comment

Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge of the Week - Week 1 Results--FINALLY!!!

Well patience and persistance finally pays off---maybe, hopefully.... Sorry this took me so long but I've had to learn how to post all this. :brick: So keep you're fingers crossed and a BIG thanks to Jetrazor74 for all his help! CP to you Obiwan! :thumb:

Here are the scores from Week 1 of the Pick 'Em Challenge. As promised, those that got their picks submitted before the first game on Wednesday, Sept 5 received a bonus point.

The first list is the Week's results in alphabetical order, the second list is Overall results (their both the same this week) but in position order.

So, the results for Week 1 are............. (drumroll, please)

Congratulations to Canmore for winning Week 1

[IMG][/IMG]
                    [IMG][/IMG]

Good Luck and Good Picks to all for Week 2! and GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Thank you for doing this!

Congrats, Canmore!!
                      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Hooray! I did so poorly week 1 last year, this is a lot better. Long way to go. Thanks for doing this.
                        sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• You're all welcome, just glad to help out.

Now if I can do better---couldn't do much worse.

BTW Congrats Canmore!
                          Last edited by native5280fan; 09-16-2012, 02:24 PM. Reason: forgot congrats

Comment

• Dang, Think that may be my 1st ever Top 5!! Thanks a ton native!!! Greatly appreciated
                            sigpic

Comment

• Man, I did not have a good week. This week doesnt look much better.

Congrats Canmore!
                              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Working...
                              X