Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox is cool, but I would love to see Gary Kubiak in Denver again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox is cool, but I would love to see Gary Kubiak in Denver again...

I think Elway and Fox have a done a good job together thus far, but I would love to see Gary Kubiak a HC in Denver sometime. I hope top brass would pull the tigger if he ever left his job as the HC for the Texans.

Originally posted by BroncosIsWin View Post
    I think Elway and Fox have a done a good job together thus far, but I would love to see Gary Kubiak a HC in Denver sometime. I hope top brass would pull the tigger if he ever left his job as the HC for the Texans.
    I would like to see Kubes here someday, too, but he's doing some good work with the Texans, so he's likely to be there for quite some time. He's got them on the verge of contending, very possibly this year.
    sigpic

Comment

I'd love it as long as he brought phillips with him.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I like Kubiak, but honestly I prefer Fox. Kubiak has done a good job in Houston, but I dont think he's a great head coach.

Comment

How about Kubes as an OC? Keep Fox, JDR, and hire Kubes as the OC. Now that is a strong coaching staff!
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
            How about Kubes as an OC? Keep Fox, JDR, and hire Kubes as the OC. Now that is a strong coaching staff!
            This would be amazing. Kubiak's scheme would probably be a dream with Peyton at the helm. But this won't happen unless Houston really underachieves this year and McCoy gets a HC gig.
            sigpic

Comment

I would too, but since I doubt he'll leave Houston any time soon, I wish we would bring in Dennison.

I miss watching real Bronco football.
              Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
              sigpic

Comment

When I think back to when we were interviewing for HC, I think we hit a home run with John Fox. He was clearly the best candidate at the time. I'm very happy with John Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
                  I would too, but since I doubt he'll leave Houston any time soon, I wish we would bring in Dennison.

I miss watching real Bronco football.
                  I thought Dennison would get the job. He and Elway were teammates, but Fox greatly impressed.

Highlighted term needs a definition.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Not me. Under Shanny and Kubes, the defense got weaker and weaker as the offense became more and more finesse-oriented to the point where we couldn't power the ball into the end zone from the one yard line but had to count on throwing the ball.

Elway is looking to stack solid draft on solid draft, building us from the inside. Gone are the days of Jarvis Moss and badly run salary caps that hinder the coaching staff with awful talent.

Elway and Fox are building a total team, solid in both pass and run as well as a dominant defense-minded personality that we can go into any stadium and stand toe-to-toe with any team and slug it out. Manning gives us the passing and we will also be able to run the ball and our special teams is becoming more dominant, able to get better field position for us on both sides of the ball.

I *like* what Fox and Elway are doing, and no amount of sentimentalism would make me want to go backwards.
                    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

We have a pretty good thing goin here. Why would you want to mess with that?
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree with some of the other posters. I like Kubiak he is a good offensive mind. I don't think Fox is going anywhere anytime soon. If he does I wouldn't be too suprised to see JDR get the job if he is still around. The problem with having JDR as our DCO is that he will probably do an awesome job and is going to be considered for any HC jobs that come open next year. He was a good HC and will get another shot sometime in the near future. Just my two cents.
                        Lets take this season one game at a time!Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                          When I think back to when we were interviewing for HC, I think we hit a home run with John Fox. He was clearly the best candidate at the time. I'm very happy with John Fox.
                          I wanted Harbaugh, I think he would've done an amazing job here. But I'm cool with Fox too, so far, he's done a good job.

Comment

Oh he'll be in Denver here soon... When we play the Texans here in Denver.

Kubiak and the Texans are winning the superbowl this year; he ain't going anywhere.
                            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Honestly if the texans dont have any real playoff success(ie championship game/superbowl) I could see the owner handing the team to Wade. That said with Manning Kubes isnt necessary, but with Brock Id love to have Kubes as OC
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                              X