Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox is cool, but I would love to see Gary Kubiak in Denver again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubiak and JDR are much alike. They are both mediocre HC but amazing coordinators on each side of the ball. Would I want either for a HC gig in Denver? No!

Fox is literally the perfect HC. He will let each coordinator do their job and is willing to adapt to succeed. Players respect him and he'll not alienate himself from others within the organization.

Turner or Kubiak as OC and we're set. It does not get better than that.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I love Kubes, he is Denver but he won't leave Houston anytime soon IMO. Foxxy has done a superb job here. I just hope he doesn't stay for ever. I kind of would love to see Del Rio take over in a few years and Foxxy to move up the chain of command. I think with Elway ownership(it will happen, we all know it), Foxxy doing something with GM and Del Rio at the helm on the field sounds like a good scenario for the future of our beloved Broncos. Just some thoughts.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        Honestly if the texans dont have any real playoff success(ie championship game/superbowl) I could see the owner handing the team to Wade. That said with Manning Kubes isnt necessary, but with Brock Id love to have Kubes as OC
        You know who'd be the perfect OC for Brock? Cam Cameron. Osweiler and Flacco have A LOT in common, not just the height.

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
          You know who'd be the perfect OC for Brock? Cam Cameron. Osweiler and Flacco have A LOT in common, not just the height.
          Cam Cameron is a terrible OC. Don't want him anywhere near Brock.

Took that fool long enough to figure out that no-huddle will play to Flacco's strengths. I could have told him that the day he got drafted out of Delaware.
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

FOX > KUBIAK

They are completely different coaches, but Fox has proven to be a great coach. He turned our team from the number 2 pick, to 2 games away from the Super bowl.... Just look at the improvements of our defense in jut one year. And I expect them to be even better this year.

No way I'm getting rid of Fox unless he gives us a reason to.

Comment

I'd like to have Kubiak as our OC.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                Honestly if the texans dont have any real playoff success(ie championship game/superbowl) I could see the owner handing the team to Wade. That said with Manning Kubes isnt necessary, but with Brock Id love to have Kubes as OC
                I think Wade saw his last HC job in Dallas...

Comment

I would love to see the Broncos win the Super Bowl, Fox retires and JDR takes over...cant live in the past, the Shanahan era is over, no need to return to the past under Kubiak
                  Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 09-06-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Boo, Respect to Freyaka and all others with raining parade issues;
                    This thread is about as idiotic as you can come up with. I am sure it has incited conversation.

My point, and i'm sure it's been said, is why would you speculate on the next head coach when you have potentially
                    Four on the staff. I see GOAT's game and the competition extends beyond the players. HOWEVER, Fox will be a fixture,
                    He makes winners when the owner and coaches are behind him. I think it would be premature to fire him just because
                    he had to endure a season that was shortened, and still make it entertaining, yet be somewhat successfull.

Because, really we didn't have much to cheer about last year, but we were still able to. In the spirit of the underdog and still be successful. I did not predict playoffs, such a bonus to usurp a s/b fave, and make it look easy. I expect the real Broncos to show up Sunday Night.

PFM. Nuff said, well oiled machine, dont get me wrong FOx is coaching but the GOAT is directing. Quite frankly I like what is playing.

Ghost out.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                      Oh he'll be in Denver here soon... When we play the Texans here in Denver.

Kubiak and the Texans are winning the superbowl this year; he ain't going anywhere.

And....Boo,

They will self destruct because Indy will actually give them some some competition this year.It WILL not be two gimmees.

Cuz i would take two gimmeees any season. They will continue to be mediocre because they will be challenged.

Missing Playoffs despite good defensive play. Like it or not they have QB issues....like yeah Shcaub (SP?) went down, and some other QB's stood up last year. I'm thinking that if Koobs is anything like Shanny (im sure some of it rubbed off). He's grooming a successor.

There offense will be wrecked for the same reason ours was last year. Check.

Ghost really out this time.
                      Last edited by Elways_Ghost; 09-06-2012, 09:32 PM. Reason: edited: for misspelling, HORREBLY.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
                        Not me. Under Shanny and Kubes, the defense got weaker and weaker as the offense became more and more finesse-oriented to the point where we couldn't power the ball into the end zone from the one yard line but had to count on throwing the ball.

Elway is looking to stack solid draft on solid draft, building us from the inside. Gone are the days of Jarvis Moss and badly run salary caps that hinder the coaching staff with awful talent.

Elway and Fox are building a total team, solid in both pass and run as well as a dominant defense-minded personality that we can go into any stadium and stand toe-to-toe with any team and slug it out. Manning gives us the passing and we will also be able to run the ball and our special teams is becoming more dominant, able to get better field position for us on both sides of the ball.

I *like* what Fox and Elway are doing, and no amount of sentimentalism would make me want to go backwards.
                        I can't believe I'm the one that has to point this out, but Kubiak left after the 2005 season when Anderson and Bell both practically ran for 1000 yards each. Kubiak had nothing to do with Jarvis Moss, Jay Cutler and others beyond '05.

Comment

Working...
                        X