Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pittsburgh at Denver to be MOST WATCHED REGULAR SEASON GAME IN HISTORY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh at Denver to be MOST WATCHED REGULAR SEASON GAME IN HISTORY?

Heard that last night.

Either way, WHO'S READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?!?!!

I was lucky enough to score a single ticket down front in Section 103 for the game!

WHO IS GOING AND WHERE ARE YOU SITTING (STANDING) FOR THE HOME OPENER?!

Also, being an NFL SUNDAY TICKET WHORE, I have rarely gone to a sportsbar near the stadium.

Anyone going early and often on Sunday to watch the morning games and some of the afternoon games at a nearby sportsbar before heading over to tailgate? Trying to figure out a bar with TONS of tvs near the stadium if you know of any.

GO BRONCOS! PEYTON FOR LEAGUE MVP 2012!

I think the wildcard game last year was the most watched wildcard ever.

If this is the most watched in regular season then thatd be pretty cool. Broncos Country is running strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Meh....

I might catch it if I happen to turn to it...

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        Meh....

Get out. Just leave right now.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll be in the house Cant wait. That place is going to be nuts. I sure hope that its the most watched reg season game ever. Would be pretty sweet to hold that record as well.
          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
            Meh....

Who are the Broncos? Are they any good? I might watch them play if there isn't a Raiders game on....

it feels dirty saying that even as a joke.....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Who are the Broncos? Are they any good? I might watch them play if there isn't a Raiders game on....

it feels dirty saying that even as a joke.....
              You dirty boy

Comment

Unfortunately I can't go but I will be watching. I hope to see WAY MORE Broncos fans than Steelers fans.

Go Broncos..........................
                sigpic
                Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I will be going as it is my good friend's birthday. What a day and night this is going to be!!!
                  We are going with Plan A

Comment

My bro from H.S. is taking me to club level, we are flying up Friday morning for golf all weekend and football on Sunday night, I am going to have to come home just to rest! Parking lot of Federal just south of the stadium has a bar in it and is almost in the parking lot of the stadium. Great Buffalo burgers and lots of TV's and.......COLD BEER!
                    Last edited by OrangeandBluBlood; 09-05-2012, 05:56 PM. Reason: missed word

Comment

Feels like a playoff game.

Comment

I really wish I lived in Denver and could experience this, it must be pretty special to be there!

Oh well. Southern California isn't too miserable.

Have fun my man, I probably am not the only one jealous.

Comment

Brooklyns is the bar mentioned earlier, closest place to stadium. I'll be in the house, can't wait for sunday night
                          "Respect is not given it is earned dog gonit...and they don't respect us...nobody respects us...you know what you got to do in that situation? TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Turf Nazi View Post
                            I will be going as it is my good friend's birthday. What a day and night this is going to be!!!

Its my bday sunday too. Gonna be 22. Goin to a denver game on your bday would be awesome. Ill be happy to sit on my couch with some beers and watch them win!

Comment

Section 513 same seats as the playoff game last year. Cannot wait til Sunday
                              sigpic
                              photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X