Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pittsburgh at Denver to be MOST WATCHED REGULAR SEASON GAME IN HISTORY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Thirteen Games? Break that down game by game will you please for us skeptical NFL fans who just can not see this happening.
    Right? I'd like to know how he has us losing so many
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I bet it has a shot. I'd love to make it to the game. I live in PA in Squeeler country... I'd love to be able to rub it in (just like last season).
      Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

I'll be there in club level seats courtesy of my boss. No, I will not have a voice left come Monday morning.
        sigpic

Comment

We will be there LOUD and PROUD with our season tickets in section 511!!!
          Where is this season going?

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            Right? I'd like to know how he has us losing so many
            First off there are two versus the Bolts, then at least one between the raiders and Chiefs, their is your three right there, then a few more when ole man Manning misses games due to injury. Your team has certainly improved the QB spot with Peyton over that holly roller Teblow, that can only get you as far as Peyton's old frame can carry you.
            Last edited by BoltWalt; 09-09-2012, 08:46 PM.
            Rolling, rolling, rolling on the Rivers​​

Comment

Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette
              Steelers-Broncos draw the highest Sunday night football broadcast ever. There was a time http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-...source=twitter
              sigpic
              2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
              2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
              BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

WOW

That really does say something. What time was that game over on the west coast? 2 AM? 3 AM?
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

What is UP!?!?!?!!

I had one of the best football days of my life yesterday!

Started at 11am with 3 hours of Food and Drinks at SPORTS COLUMN (found a free street parking spot somewhat near the stadium at 10am and a friend came to pick me up to drive over to Sports Column for the morning games.

Then, made some new friends TAILGATING at the stadium for a bit.

Knowing I was going to LOVE My Seat in SECTION 103, ROW 11, I went into the stadium to sit down around 5pm.
                  11 rows in front of me was Elway. He and AL Michaels talked for about 20 minutes while Missy Franklin stood nearby.

My seat was great! Best Seat that I've ever had for a sporting event! For those of you who have season tickets down there, I wanna join you if ever have an extra!

The game itself was great! Right before kick off, the visual that struck me in a huge way was the SEA OF ORANGE blanketing the stadium!!! Seriously, I attended the Steelers/Broncos AFC Championship awhile back and various games over the past 3 years.
                  Last night though was an entirely different beast to me.
                  Visually, the Broncos Mania looked incredible!
                  Being there to see Peyton throw TD #400 was something I was very excited to witness!
                  PEYTON VS. POLAMALU (the stare downs, the changing of plays, etc.) is something I'll always remember too.
                  I took tons of pics and need to get some up at some point when I'm not busy working.
                  Great, GREAT NIGHT and ONE HELL OF A WAY TO START THE NFL SEASON!
                  Go Broncos!

Comment

Return of Peyton Manning brings huge TV ratings to NBC

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 10, 2012, 10:16 AM EDT

Last year, Tim Tebow made the Denver Broncos a big television draw. This year, Peyton Manning has made the Broncos an even bigger draw.

NBC announced this morning that the Broncos’ victory over the Steelers on Sunday night, in Manning’s first game back after a year off, yielded an overnight rating of 18.0, which is the highest rating for any prime time regular-season game ever on NBC. The previous best was a 17.7 rating for the 2010 kickoff game, which was an NFC Championship Game rematch between the Super Bowl champion Saints and Brett Favre’s Vikings.

The Steelers-Broncos rating is up 8 percent from last year’s first Sunday Night Football game, the Cowboys at the Jets. That game drew a 16.9 rating.

The huge TV ratings are evidence of Manning’s stardom, but also another reminder of the incredible popularity of the NFL. In a 500-channel world where TV ratings are in decline for basically everything, the NFL seems immune to that decline. The record ratings numbers just keep coming.
                    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...atings-to-nbc/
                    Awesome!!!
                    Team Broncos!
                    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      WOW

That really does say something. What time was that game over on the west coast? 2 AM? 3 AM?
                      ??????? lol
                      West Coast is an hour BEHIND mountain time.

The game started at 620 here. Which means it was 520 on the west coast
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X