No announcement yet.

The "Peyton Manning Looked Good" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As you can see, I live in Indy, you all got a GREAT Quarterback and person in Manning. I along with most of Indy didn't want Manning to go. But, Irsay, just like his father before him, lost his mind, and let him leave. Manning has several years left to play, and even on his worse day , is better than most of the quarterbacks in the NFL !!! I am now hoping the Broncos go all the way and win a Super Bowl. Here in Indy , we are back to the good old days of winning only 4-6 games a year , if we are lucky !!! Get the play on words !!! HA ! HA ! Anyway, GOOD LUCK, TO ALL BRONCO FANS !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      Short answer is no. You might want to read the COC so ya'll don't upset the mods and force them into giving you spankings.
      Thanks. I was pretty sure no but wasn't sure how strictly it's enforced.

Comment

• Cool video. Ready for Monday night.

Comment

• Loved that video, have so many good memories as a manning fan. I like manning in Denver but imo the comments skip made about not going to a contender was questioning why manning didn't chose sanfransisco 49'ers which as a manning fan i honestly wonder myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
            You,sir, are a class act!

As a long term Bronco fan (yet Stabler and Company fan as a kid), I hated when the Broncos had to play Manning. It seemed like; "You could wish and you could hope but, in your gut, you knew that Manning was probably going to figure out a way to win the game. More often than not, he would also make your team look stupid while doing it."

However, it took all of about 29 seconds to adopt the guy (particularly after seeing him in orange and blue on Sunday night). Oddly, as surreal as it is, it seems totally natural now.

Though many seemed to actually want to see Manning actually get hurt right off the bat, I feel as though there are tons of people outside of the Bronco's original fan-base rooting for the guy now.

I'm sure I am not alone in wanting to thank you for your kind words.
            Thanks man, I appreciate your kind words. I'm just calling it like I see it. Manning reminds me of both an artist and a surgeon when he plays football. Regardless of which team you're a fan of, I don't see how anyone could not be a fan of Manning. He's special, and we're fortunate to have him to watch in our lifetime.
            SEMPER FI

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
              I couldnt agree more heck of a post but its true.. it really is good for the league. It's unreal seeing peyton out there doing his thing directing traffic. It is amazing to watch.
              It is, Manning's presence improves the overall quality of the league, the conference and the division. Being a Raider fan or not, I'll tune in to Bronco games this year as often as I can because he's a treat to watch.

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              Completely agree.

I would of been fine if he didn't choose the Broncos, the man is a class act, and would of respected if he didn't.

But yeah, it's great to see him back in action, the man is a machine, i forgot how good he is lol. And it is good for the NFL that he is back in the league, a joy to watch.

Peyton flat out killed us when he was in Indy, i hated playing Indy cuz i knew we would lose. Peyton's #'s vs Den must be insane.

The division is far too early to say right now, the thing that could hurt us is we get NE/Hou, everyone else gets lesser other 2 games.
              I'm guessing the Broncos will cut through the division like a hot knife through butter this year. They look like the real deal to me, and Peyton looks like the guy we remember from Indy. The Chiefs might be better when they get all their guys healthy. Both the Raiders and Chargers looked really sloppy in their season opener. Neither team did anything to actually take that win, they just played until one imploded.

Fortunately for me I was raised in the Bay Area with two teams, so when I get tired of watching the slop in Oakland, I can always tune in to some sound, solid football being played in SF.

I know it's early, but I'm thinking we could definitely see a SF/Denver rematch in the Super Bowl.
              SEMPER FI

Comment

• Originally posted by u the manning View Post
                Loved that video, have so many good memories as a manning fan. I like manning in Denver but imo the comments skip made about not going to a contender was questioning why manning didn't chose sanfransisco 49'ers which as a manning fan i honestly wonder myself.
                because they are nfc
                same reason he didn't go to arizona

personally i wanted him to go to tennessee

Comment

• Fantastic video! :thumb:

Skip needs to shut his whore mouth.
                  Team Broncos!
                  2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Loved the trailer. I know Peyton's only been with us for 6 months, but he now looks weird in a Colts uniform. Hey, That's our QB and he wears orange.

Comment

• Team Broncos!
                      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• Still crazy seeing him in the Orange and Blue....

Comment

• How does Denver look now that Pitt is killing the NYJ. Want look too good if they lose to the falcons but ive got to believe that we will be ok. thanks to elway.

Comment

• No way, I think he looks natural in the orange.

Comment

Working...
                            X