Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller's Tebowing and the Billy "Whiteshoes" Johnson dance

How good was that, tbh?..

As a fan that appreciates Tebow's role from last year, I thought it was a cool tribute from Von, although I'm sure some people will translate it as mockery(knowing the fans and media)..

Von seems to have a likable personality, I thought it was a nice thing to do, tbh..

i liked it too, tebowing and eatin greedy..if they celcbrate that means they are making plays so i dont mind

Comment

i liked it too! Great acknowledgement of Tebow i thought. Such an incredible game!

Comment

I thought it was awesome - Tebow might not be on the team anymore but he did great things for you guys last year and deserves to be celebrated

Not his fault he's not one of the greatest QBs of all time

Comment

While I liked seeing it this one time, I hope that it was a one and done sort of thing. I view it as a nice tribute, a way of saying thanks, and then a moving onward sort of thing.
          sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

Anybody that thinks it was mockery is, in the words of Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son, "a big dummy!!" Von loved Tebow and they are friends. "Tebowing" will forever be a part of our history. Maybe not as high up there as the "salute". "Tebowing" was from a season where the impossible was made possible, and Von was a major part of that.
            #swapping

Comment

It was definitely cool...

Comment

It was cool but not as cool as the Whiteshoes dance!
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Nothing against the Tebow salute, but I personally enjoyed his first sack dance. Made me chuckle
                  Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

Vonn Miller is one classy guy

I love the hommage he paid to the man that saved the season for them last year.

Big props to Miller...I am a fan for that classy gesture.

Like many on here, wished Tebow was still in Denver.

Comment

They are still great friends, it was a cool moment.

Originally posted by IABronco05 View Post
                      Nothing against the Tebow salute, but I personally enjoyed his first sack dance. Made me chuckle
                      I liked the move he used to get the sack even better!

Comment

Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
                        I love the hommage he paid to the man that saved the season for them last year.

Big props to Miller...I am a fan for that classy gesture.

Like many on here, wished Tebow was still in Denver.
                        Not to be rude, but as a 49ers fan, why do you care if Tebow was still in Denver?

And again, not to be rude, but as a Broncos fan...I, and I'm sure most others, couldn't be more pleased with how things turned out.

But yes, classy gesture.
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

it's just that I remember him as a Bronco and all his great highlights and comebacks was with Denver. It's weird seeing him in a Jets uni.

Comment

Good for him, and even better for him to wear that goofy looking hat for his post-game interview that was for supporting the kids going through chemo.

Tebowing will soon be way out of style.
                            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                            sigpic

Comment

So replies get deleted now????

I loved the Tebowing..

Comment

Working...
                              X