Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be at the Monday Night game in Atlanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother flew in from Denver and we'll be there tonight!

Still debating if we'll take Marta or not. Parking is a nightmare at the GA Dome but after the game Marta is a nightmare.

So jacked up!
    Bronco Fan for Life.

Comment

So.........I see some of you are looking forward to the game.......

WOW........I used to wonder about all the international fans and what time they watch the games, and in some cases, if they even get the games!! You folks are truly dedicated!!!!

And as for us North American types.......now I feel like a bit of a wimp for complaining about the games going too long. Mind you, watching the Charger/Raider game last week til late....was clearly a mistake on my part!

One more thing.......2 and 0 sounds amazing.......cmon boys!!!

Comment

Im excited. It just seems so far away!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Hopefully work goes by fast today!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Getting ready to head to Atlanta in a couple of hours. Should get in around 430-5 eastern time. Enough time to get in a little trouble ahead of time.

I'm 5-1 all time in attendance at Broncos games with last year in Nashville being the first loss. I blame my dad who came for the first time and has no luck attending games for his teams. Except when Alabama waxed Michigan. But that was a given ahead of time.

Hopefully we get back on track tonight.

I'm 9-1 only lose was that ema embarrassing lose to the raiders 2 years ago.
          Highlight wins
          05 NE playoff game
          08 agaisnt SD the Cutler fumble
          And 3-0 Atl vs Den games

Comment

We're staying in Atlanta, at the motel 6. It's only a 1.5 mile so probably just gonna walk there.
            2011 Adopted Bronco: Rahim Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Manningmania View Post
              My brother flew in from Denver and we'll be there tonight!

Still debating if we'll take Marta or not. Parking is a nightmare at the GA Dome but after the game Marta is a nightmare.

So jacked up!
              Yeah MARTA at midnight seems like a bad idea to me
              Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
              Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
              Kyle: Yeah.
              Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
              Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
              Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
              Cartman: Yeah.

Comment

Here in Atlanta, waiting for the game. So worth the 6 hr drive to get here yesterday =D. Anyways been walking around downtown and I've been seeing a lot of broncos fans. Hopefully we can rock them in their own house =D. Go Broncos
                2011 Adopted Bronco: Rahim Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Kaldiron View Post
                  Here in Atlanta, waiting for the game. So worth the 6 hr drive to get here yesterday =D. Anyways been walking around downtown and I've been seeing a lot of broncos fans. Hopefully we can rock them in their own house =D. Go Broncos
                  Awesome. I hope theres a lot of Broncos fans out there tonight!
                  sigpic

Comment

Will be there soon...About 3 hours away... Hope to see a lot of orange. Could be some bad weather later.. be safe and GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfChaos View Post
                      Yeah MARTA at midnight seems like a bad idea to me
                      Definitely unsafe after midnight on most nights, but after a game the train is packed and everyone is in there like sardines.
                      Bronco Fan for Life.

Comment

I look forward to any televised game.

I live in the west coast so the time schedule is never a problem.
                        Team Broncos!
                        2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

I'm definitely stoked about tonight's game too. MNF featuring the Broncos just gives Monday a whole different feel to it. I already let my wife know the TV is on ESPN from the moment I get home

I wish it was in Denver though...kinda sucks that both our MNF and our TNF games are away. Fortunately both SNF games are home so that helps.
                          My other love...
                          sigpic
                          305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Working...
                          X