No announcement yet.

Best thing left from the McDaniels era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best thing left from the McDaniels era?

What would you guys say is the best thing he did for this franchise?

I'm torn between sucking so much that we got the 2 overall and drafted Miller or both Decker and Thomas, those were great finds IMO.

Getting rid of that crybaby so we can watch games like tonight and laugh the entire way.

Comment

Paving the way for Elway and Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        Getting rid of that crybaby so we can watch games like tonight and laugh the entire way.
        To be fair, Jay made a couple dumb plays but he has no support from his offense... he is on his back on every dropback.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
          To be fair, Jay made a couple dumb plays but he has no support from his offense... he is on his back on every dropback.
          Whether they were "his fault" or not I loved all 4 INT's and all 7 sacks.

Comment

Getting Tebow.

1. Unseated Orton as a starter which was one of the greatest days of my life.

2. Got to witness a pretty special run

3. Got Peyton Manning

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
              He got over three seconds on a lot of plays. His offensive line isn't good but you don't shove people as a QB if they're struggling~ you pick them up and do your best to make up for it. All the guy has to do is dump it off.

Getting rid of him looks pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                Call him a crybaby all u want, he was the only one smart enough to see McD was a bigger tool bag than he was and didn't want to play for him. He was loyal to Shanny and Bates, nothing wrong with that.

But on topic, as Orange Pants said it best!!! The second best being DT and third was the return of "Mile High Magic" last season via that other guy he drafted. Wow 5 first round picks in 2 years and basically all we got 1 WR, lol Mclessons, lol!!!!!
                #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
                  What would you guys say is the best thing he did for this franchise?

I'm torn between sucking so much that we got the 2 overall and drafted Miller or both Decker and Thomas, those were great finds IMO.
                  easy, he left..well we made him go but still...leaving was the best thing he did
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

The only good thing that came from his era is getting DT and Decker........I was probably the only person who was upset he drafted Tebow....
                    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                      The only good thing that came from his era is getting DT and Decker........I was probably the only person who was upset he drafted Tebow....
                      Just think though, no Tebow, no "most watched sporting event ever" with OUR DENVER BRONCOS shredding the Steelers for basically the entire globe to see!
                      #swapping

Comment

Extending Bailey, Kuper, and Dumervil

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          Extending Bailey, Kuper, and Dumervil
                          Elway extended Bailey. Mcdaniels was gone but the contract extension that Bailey was discussing with the Broncos prior to the extension, got pulled from the table while Mcdaniels was the coach.. You can guess who's fault that one was.
                          sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I'm going to go with DT, since we can only pick one.
                            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Probably getting Thomas and Decker, as well as extending Doom.

To an extent, him drafting Tebow got us Peyton Manning.

Comment

Working...
                              X