Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baldy and Sharpe breaking down our OL vs Pitt, both say Denver beat Falcons

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-bro...cos-vs-Falcons

They show Walton handling Hampton 1 vs 1 which is impressive...I think I could have gotten 5 yards on that play ... I am old and always been slow...
    Last edited by Hadez; 09-15-2012, 03:46 PM.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-bro...cos-vs-Falcons

They show Walton handling Hampton 1 vs 1 which is impressive...I think I could have gotten 5 yards on that play ... I am old and always been slow...
    I those these breakdown shows. You learn and have better understanding of game I think.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice breakdown.

Ncnabb.....
      sigpic

Comment

McNabb could not even name Von Miller just some other D-End really?

Why am I not surprised? Might be due few years ago McNabb did not know if game tied after 4th quarter there is overtime. How can starting QB not know that is beyond me.
        sigpic

Comment

I dont know what Mcnabb has against us even last year he never pick us once or gave credit to our player,now this weeks he picks vs doesn't even mention Miller....

Did the broncos ever kick the crap of the eagle or something ?
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
            I dont know what Mcnabb has against us even last year he never pick us once or gave credit to our player,now this weeks he picks vs doesn't even mention Miller....

Did the broncos ever kick the crap of the eagle or something ?
            We lost to them the last 2 times i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              Only in 09. We smashed them in 05, much to everyone's surprise.
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                Yeh but i meant when Mcnabb was there he just seems to have agrudge vs us for some reason
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I was at the 05 game in the Coors Lt suite . Crazy game we where up like 21-0 then it was 21-21 or something before we scored 3 or 4 more TDs.

Comment

Did anyone notice how Baldinger's pinky sticks out sideways when he is pointing at the screen? Must've busted that a few times in his playing days haha

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                      McNabb could not even name Von Miller just some other D-End really?

Why am I not surprised? Might be due few years ago McNabb did not know if game tied after 4th quarter there is overtime. How can starting QB not know that is beyond me.
                      I've always thought in listening to McNabb that he didn't really understand the game that he just went out and played. Watching him try to break it down it just reinforces it for me. Maybe that is why his falloff was so big and so fast because he didn't have the understanding of the game to bail him out when his ability fell off like other top players.

Comment

Working...
                      X