Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elway or Manning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elway or Manning

    Here's a toughy, who would you rather have at quarterback: John Elway or Payton Manning?

    Consider both Quarterbacks in their prime...
    62
    John Elway
    79.03%
    49
    Peyton Manning
    20.97%
    13
    :thumb:

  • #2
    Elway. Consider it bias if you must.

    Comment


    • #3
      Elway....

      everyday of the week and twice on sunday(and monday night... and thursdays)

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol what is with the obsession on this board to always drum up some sort of QB controversy? Now we are going hypothetical with QB's from different eras? What's the point? We get to see both as Broncos QB's.

        People really need to drop this stuff. Flame me if you must but I'm tired of seeing this stuff every day.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Remedy View Post
          Elway....

          everyday of the week and twice on sunday(and monday night... and thursdays)
          This.



          What was the debate again?

          Comment


          • #6
            Elway of course

            Comment


            • #7
              Elway aka John Wayne

              Comment


              • #8
                Elway without question.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  ELWAY.

                  Who are those other 3 people who voted against him.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Elway. He was able to get it done when it matters more than Manning. It's definitely a tough poll though, since we're talking about two of the best QBs to ever play the game.
                    SEMPER FI

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Elway was a winner when he played, and is a winner now in the front office. Thanks Peyton for lending us your services in the twilight of your career, but nobody will ever mean more to this franchise than Elway.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Elway as starter, Manning as backup.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                          ELWAY.

                          Who are those other 3 people who voted against him.
                          Most likely Manning fans not Broncoa fans.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Lol what is with the obsession on this board to always drum up some sort of QB controversy? Now we are going hypothetical with QB's from different eras? What's the point? We get to see both as Broncos QB's.

                            People really need to drop this stuff. Flame me if you must but I'm tired of seeing this stuff every day.
                            This this and this

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I voted Elway because he's already done and has concrete results to look at

                              But this isn't quite a fair time to do this poll

                              Manning might have more big wins for us than Elway when it's all said and done but

                              the most important thing here is that Elway was ALWAYS a Bronco -many years. Manning is here for a few years
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X