Where are the limited jerseys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the limited jerseys?

I want to pick up a new jersey and was hoping to get a limited Von Miller jersey. It seems the only limited jerseys out there are Manning, any idea when some other jerseys will become available?

Nike sure seems to have dropped the ball on this.

Yes they did. I had to buy a customizing one in order to get the one i wanted. Nike was unprepared and lost alot of sales and credibility IMO.
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

where can you get a customized limited jersey? I dont see it as an option anywhere.

Comment

I got my customized at nfl pro shop.

Comment

they dont have any limited, not even the customized ones anymore. Guess Im not getting a new jersey, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by VAFAN View Post
            where can you get a customized limited jersey? I dont see it as an option anywhere.
            If u don't see the option, it's not available. U have to check back every few days.
            #swapping

Comment

The blue is avalible

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...entPage=family

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
                That's the elite, VAFAN was looking for the limited jerseys. Either way the stock is poor.
                #swapping

Comment

Thats the elite not the limited.

Comment

Pardon, my bad.

Comment

I saw many in Idaho on my way through at Fanzz and some at the Boise mall. Which player are you looking for and which color?

Comment

looking for Miller in Orange

Comment

I'll keep an eye out. Headed to Boise again soon.

Comment

I would like an answer to this too. I would really like a new orange jersey, but would rather not go for the "cheap" Game jersey. I have a personalised authentic blue Wilson jersey, but that is now nearly 14 years old. The Nike Elite jersey is just a tad too expensive, and the Limited jersey looks really nice at a more reasonable price. I was hoping that the Limited name doesn't also mean limited availability, but alas that does seem to be the reason for the name.
                            The UK's #1 Broncomaniac

Comment

Look at that, you ask on here and then the jersey shows up in the store.

It is funny, I looked on nfl.com and they still have no limited jerseys available. But on the broncos pro shop they have only the Von Miller limited available and nobody else. So if you want a limited jersey for a specific player I guess you just need to ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X