No announcement yet.

Dan Koppen..has JD Walton lost his job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Koppen..has JD Walton lost his job?

Has anybody else noticed how much more efficient our offense has been with Koppen replacing Walton? I'm not blaming our previous shortcomings entirely on Koppen, but the running game, the passing game seems to be much more efficient now.
    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Dan Koppen..has JD Walton lost his job?

I understand it's early, but based on what you've seen, and if JD's injury isn't too serious, does he ever reclaim the starting OC job from Koppen?

I think not. Your thoughts?

Comment

Koppen blocked for Brady, now Manning. He knows his job for sure.
      PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Obviously the whole team has kicked it up a notch for the second half but yeah Koppen has looked impressive. He looks as if he's been playing in this team for years and although I like Walton, the starting job has to be Koppen's to lose now.

Comment

I think we'd know for sure after next week. Wouldn't make any judgements based on us outplaying a very bad Raider team. How Koppen bares against Wilfork will give u a better perspective on where he is at game wise.
          #swapping

Comment

Check the gameday post ...

Called it as soon as it happened ...Koppen is a much better Center

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
              Check the gameday post ...

Called it as soon as it happened ...Koppen is a much better Center
              I agree he definitely is. And is better for Zane next to him, as he won't confuse as no where near as many assignments as JD. But the best test of how he's gonna look will be next week.
              #swapping

Comment

I think it depends on how much time JD spends on the IR.

Comment

I just don't think Walton is starting NFL caliber. I think he ends up benched, one way or the other.

Comment

Yes I hope so, I have been calling for this since we got him and it was posted that Walton was having problems calling protection at the LOS. Walton was a liabiltiy, hate to see him go down. I just hope he is alright, but I also hope Koppen gets the nod.

Comment

One other thing, I hope Koppen can pull a R. Harris and have us as prepared for the NE playbook as Harris had Houston prepared for ours.

Comment

Dan looks like huge upgrade and much better than Walton.
                        sigpic

Comment

So our line may be improved now with Koppen in and it gets better because Kuper should be back next week. GO BRONCOS!!!
                          I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Comment

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                            JD Walton likely out for year with broken ankle - http://www.denverpost.com

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
                              Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                              JD Walton likely out for year with broken ankle - http://www.denverpost.com
                              Damm that sucks. I hope he has fast and speedy recovery!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X