Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    No I haven't. Maybe a video would help.
    Youtube the highlights or maybe look on the main page at the highlights.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
      There were alot of talk about JD and the way he snaps the ball, as far as looking between his legs before he snaps it. After watching last nights game again, I noticed that Koppen does the same thing. Has anybody else noticed it?
      Well, I would sure hope that Koppen and Walton would look between their legs. How else are they going to get the signal to snap the ball when they're on the road and the crowd is noisy?
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
        There were alot of talk about JD and the way he snaps the ball, as far as looking between his legs before he snaps it. After watching last nights game again, I noticed that Koppen does the same thing. Has anybody else noticed it?
        Every center does that it's really not a big deal. The main problem with Walton was his crappiness on the point of engaging the defenders.

The looking before snapping was really not a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          Every center does that it's really not a big deal. The main problem with Walton was his crappiness on the point of engaging the defenders.

The looking before snapping was really not a factor.
          IIRC it wasn't the looking, he was selling the snap count by bobbing his head and or holding up fingers.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            IIRC it wasn't the looking, he was selling the snap count by bobbing his head and or holding up fingers.
            Oh well that's different than.

Comment

Working...
            X