• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, jetrazor74 and ThreeGees!

Congrats, japfaff!!
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Correction

I got 10 correct not 9 this past week.

The second problem with these results: you posted my total of 37 correct, which was week 4's figure. You didnt add my correct picks from this week (week 5) into the standings. I should have 47 not 37. I had 37 last week and got 10 correct this week.

37+10=47

Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
      THUR, October 4
      ARI @ STL

SUN, October 7
      PHI @ DET
      GB @ IND
      CLE @ NYG
      ATL @ WAS
      MIA @ CIN
      BAL @ KC
      SEA @ CAR
      CHI @ JAX
      DEN @ NE
      BUF @ SF
      TEN @ MIN
      SD @ NO

MON, October 1
      HOU @ NYJ

Tiebreakers (Remember, I don’t need the scores, just the TOTAL POINTS)

#1 – DEN @ NE 66

#2(IF NEEDED) – HOU @ NYJ 49

Comment

Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge of the Week - Week 5 Results Corrected

Ok, I'm beginning to feel like the replacement refs---trying hard but making some mistakes. :brick:

Week 5, I missed giving credit for the San Francisco win for the folks on the first page of my scoring sheet (#24 NextChamp - FabrizioHC); therefore, they each had one more win that factored into the scoring. This did effect the results. So I apologize for the errors. The corrected results are as follows:

The winner for Week 5 is: ERoyal248

and Week 5s Overall Leader is: berlownacyo7s (for the 3rd week in a row!)

(* - Did not choose another winner after error in listing the PHI/PIT game, originally listed as PHI/DET, DET was on a bye week. They were given credit for that game.)

Again, my apologies for the error. As always I will strive to improve. native5280fan

PS. Hopefully I have a longer career than the replacement refs!
        sigpicSig designed by Freyaka
        2014 Adopt-a-Bronco - Juwan Thompson....BELIEVE, It's Mile High Magic!

Comment

Working...
        X