Lenny Walls needs FOCUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenny Walls needs FOCUS!

Lenny can be the best CB we have if only he can stay focused. I'm dissappointed in the way they let him celebrate consatntly with poses and stuff, then he goes and gets 2 pass interference calls, totalling about 100 extra yards! Somebody from the broncos needs to tell Lenny to stay in control of his emotions and FOCUS on Harrison next week.

I'm suprised nobody notices this.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

I hate to say this but...I think Deltha O' Neal needs to finish the season on defense.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

maybe he is ready to shine now for the defense.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
        maybe he is ready to shine now for the defense.
        Is Marvin Harrison not playing against the Broncos?

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII
          Is Marvin Harrison not playing against the Broncos?
          no, he is.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Deltha doesn't seem to have the awareness any more otherwiseyou would think he'd be starting. Walls I think is iffy, he might turn out to be good or to be just an average joe, right now he needs to play better he's getting burnt by everyone and isn't very apt at making INT so give I say till the end of the season and try to come up with a decision fast, cause Herndon is turning out to be good if we can get Walls good the team will benefit greatly without spending cash.
            sigpic

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece- John Ruskin

Comment

Originally posted by Elway7John
              Deltha doesn't seem to have the awareness any more otherwiseyou would think he'd be starting. Walls I think is iffy, he might turn out to be good or to be just an average joe, right now he needs to play better he's getting burnt by everyone and isn't very apt at making INT so give I say till the end of the season and try to come up with a decision fast, cause Herndon is turning out to be good if we can get Walls good the team will benefit greatly without spending cash.
              I think walls and herndon are both raw. herndon has better reaction awarness but he isnt fast at all. walls has speed due to his long legs, but isnt disciplined at all. deltha has a chance to come back, but i dont know if he really WANTS to be what he can be.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

no, he is.
                Oh, I thought Harrison is not playing when you said Lenny Walls is going to have a big game.:p

Comment

When Lenny Walls is running, it seems as if I am watching the play on slow motion. Still remember when he was standing and admiring the Randy Moss reception.

Comment

Here's my opinions...

One, Deltha is a great returner; he seems to have a little more fire in him then from recent times when I watched him during the Browns game.

Two, Walls has been called for pass interference a few times this season when in actuality it really wasn't. Its the fact that he's so tall that makes him LOOK like he's interfering but he's really not.

Three, Walls brings intensity. I don't know about you guys but I love it when Walls gets all fired up.

Four, I do believe Walls doesn't know how to backpedal. We seriously need a good DB coach, something we've lacked for forever.

Oh, and five, the NFL really needs to have booth reviews on all pass interference calls; I don't see how you can't on basically the biggest penalty there is.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Re: Lenny Walls needs FOCUS!

Lenny can be the best CB we have if only he can stay focused. I'm dissappointed in the way they let him celebrate consatntly with poses and stuff, then he goes and gets 2 pass interference calls, totalling about 100 extra yards! Somebody from the broncos needs to tell Lenny to stay in control of his emotions and FOCUS on Harrison next week.

I'm suprised nobody notices this.
                      i agree i see him doin it all the time its stupid yes emotion is part of the game but he gets carried away even on a simple tackle.....he and herndon better tighten there jocks up the next 2 weeks cuzz there gunna c alot a passes comin there way deep ones to.....

Comment

Working...
                      X