Post game rants --- New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants --- New England

Can somebody tell me why the Broncos defenders don't bump NE recievers at the line of scrimmage?
    They have five yards to get in the recievers faces and bump the heck out of them.
    If the broncos bump NE recievers Tom Brady would not have much time to avoid the pass rush.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-07-2012, 02:26 PM.

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
    Can somebody tell me why the Broncos defenders don't bump NE recievers at the line of scrimmage?
    They have five yards to get in the recievers faces and bump the heck out of them.
    If the broncos bump NE recievers Tom Brady would not have much time to avoid the pass rush.
    Need to do something because we are getting killed on defense. Champ playing outside when theres an inside blitz. Welker just roasting Harris. No bump and run. No pressure on Brady. Oh wait, almost looks identical to last year, only we have some points on the board.

Comment

Joe Mays is suspect out there. I don't understand why we have two linebackers that can't cover on the field when they are in an obvious passing down.
      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Joe Mays ranting aside, the cornerbacks are grossly ineffective in general. Not sure what all the hype about Chris Harris is about. Even Bailey gets picked on whenever the opposing offense feels like it.

On another note, Von Miller is an absolute stud. He has that Polamalu-esque play making abilities, and is far and away the best player on the Denver Broncos.

Comment

i blame the coaching staff for this, we have seemed unprepared in all of the losses.
          Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
            i blame the coaching staff for this, we have seemed unprepared in all of the losses.
            I totally agree. Players never seem to know what they are doing on the field.
            Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

I have no idea
              Free release for everyone = easy pitch and catch
              Add to the fact that Mays cant cover a soul and our pass defense is simply atrocious

I dont think Del Rio knows what he is doing

Comment

Because they are chicken

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                This team has no defense. 3rd and 14, and they run for 21 yards. You have got to be kidding. The bottom line is that denver cannot defend the no huddle offense and every one knows it. Time to fire the coaches. This team was nowhere near prepared to play. They are being out played and out coached.
                American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God

Comment

Because they don't always pass. They run and very effectively against this weak defense.
                  American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God

Comment

Post game rants --- New England

And there is a reason guys like them will never win the big one, 3rd and 4 with an All Pro QB and you run it with a guy who wouldn't even be on the field with any other team, you only do that with Ray Rice.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Last time I checked, Mike McCoy calls the plays. Not John Fox

McCoy is still our biggest problem. Worst OC I have ever seen. McD is making him look like a fool.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                        And there is a reason guys like them will never win the big one, 3rd and 4 with an All Pro QB and you run it with a guy who wouldn't even be on the field with any other team, you only do that with Ray Rice.
                        The play calling has been awful. We don't need an O.C. when we have Peyton Manning. Four run plays in a row are a joke. Let Peyton call the game! The coaches clearly don't know how to.
                        sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Fox has been crap this year. Not a good season for his staff. Was really excited about JDR as well. Now, not so much. Our schedule is crazy hard this year as well, still,shouldn't get blown out like this though
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post

McCoy is still our biggest problem. Worst OC I have ever seen. McD is making him look like a fool.
                            Maybe so either way its Marty ball.
                            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post

Mcd gets to call plays against our putrid defense however. They have a much better offense as well
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X