No announcement yet.

Post game rants --- New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I firmly believe that if we can get a win tomorrow, we can run the table. We will be coming off a bye when we face NO at home. the rest of the schedule will be a cake walk and we should be building momentum before we face Baltimore in week 15. With the patriots losing today and Houston could go down as well, we still have a shot at HFA.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gaberox View Post
      Yeah he has the speed but man is he small!! I saw lots of potential in Bolden a returner but his decision making sucked as he was always taking it out from 5+ yards in the end zone and getting us stuck with poor field position.
      Didn't the special teams coach for the Texans say that Holliday's questionable decision making was a key reason he got cut? I really hope he pans out, we could use the dynamic play making.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jclark34 View Post
        Didn't the special teams coach for the Texans say that Holliday's questionable decision making was a key reason he got cut? I really hope he pans out, we could use the dynamic play making.
        Well I see that all over the NFL this year. I think returners are frustrated and taking too many risks running the ball out of the end zone instead of taking the touchback.

Comment

• Starting Out The Gate!

If I recall when we last started out 5-0 under Jake Plummer and 6-0 under Kyle Orton well the Team then took well shall we say a wrong turn and a nose dive straight to the bottom.....What I am saying is we now have a Great Chance to be 3-3 tied for the Division with nothing but Blue Skyz and the PlayOffs ahead.........It's not how you start the race it is however how you finish the race.....Just recall the current Defending Super Bowl Champs.....All we need is a Ticket to Dance and the Team has that Chance.........Letz whip some Powder Puff Dead Volt Chargerz Azz......Go Denver! Broncos Country n Da House!

Comment

• I'd rather start off slow and get hot near the end of the year and into the playoffs than burnout after the bye week.

Go Broncos!
            All in for Siemian!

Comment

• "its not how you start but but how you finish"

this should also be applied to all other applicable areas in life.

Lets go 3-0,4-0 to close the season come playoff time. Thats when it counts

Comment

• Lets Rock it to the Top of the Rockies Broncos Country!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  NE is not elite.
                  Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                  They are without question, elite

Give props where they're do
                  Originally posted by Spitfire Riggz View Post
                  Cmon dude just a couple months ago people were crapping their pants over NE's off season acquisitions

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  Yes, they are....

They are the 2nd best team in the AFC, with Hou being the best.
                  Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                  I think they're better than Houston
                  Sorry, I stand by what I said, especially after what I saw yesterday. NE beat up on a couple of bad teams and everyone was trying to crown their ass.

New England is not an elite football team. They're a very good football team with a great QB in a hapless division.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
                    I'd rather start off slow and get hot near the end of the year and into the playoffs than burnout after the bye week.

Go Broncos!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      Sorry, I stand by what I said, especially after what I saw yesterday. NE beat up on a couple of bad teams and everyone was trying to crown their ass.

New England is not an elite football team. They're a very good football team with a great QB in a hapless division.
                      I'm not sure if you can fully grasp how difficult it is to play in Seattle. It is one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL and there aren't any Wine and Cheese people in the stands.

No one will ever tell you to sit down.

Comment

• seattle is a tough place to play no doubt

the nfc is alot better than the afc this year, even though kc beat NO and oakland and denver played atl real close

the afc, in terms of elite, NE is elite on O but has a real bad secondary

the afc is wide open so much that even if denver loses to my chargers tonight, theyre still RIGHT THERE for not only the div but the wild card

this is the season that we could possibly see a couple 8-8 teams making the playoffs, even possibly another 8-8 div winner
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X