Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    I disagree.

But that would put him in the top 5. Why I said one of the best.
    that was also only a list of 10, there are 21 more out there.....

For that matter we could throw Lacey and Pacman in there as well.....

and you also msaid..if not THE bets. Harris is NOT the best nickel CB in the league.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 10-07-2012, 08:18 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      that was also only a list of 10, there are 21 more out there.....

For that matter we could throw Lacey and Pacman in there as well.....

and you also msaid..if not THE bets. Harris is NOT the best nickel CB in the league.
      Your opinion....
      sigpic

Comment

Your opinion....
        yours too.......

we all have em. I think you would be hard pressed to find many people who support your opinion of Harris being in the discussion for the best nickel CB
        sigpic

Comment

yours too.......

we all have em. I think you would be hard pressed to find many people who support your opinion of Harris being in the discussion for the best nickel CB
          Quite a few commentators have said the same thing I have. You just don't hear much about the best nickels because it's not sexy position.
          sigpic

Comment

Quite a few commentators have said the same thing I have. You just don't hear much about the best nickels because it's not sexy position.
            the commentators in tonight's game also said the Broncos have a solid secondary that are physical and can cover.......
            sigpic

Comment

The problem is the quality of our players, is not JDR?

Then , Why Broncos dont signed free agent Albert Haynesworth
              to our line? And also FA Andre Carter sings with Raiders on 26 sept...

we have a good linebackers line with Von Miller, DJ williams, Brooking and Wesley Woodyard?..

Comment

I wish Dawkins was still around
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

no -you say the same things a few commentators say

lol
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Your opinion....
                    I feel like we've missed an excellent opportunity for a Dude gif. So here it is, before we get to the next page...

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
                      I feel like we've missed an excellent opportunity for a Dude gif. So here it is, before we get to the next page...

Ah indeed.
                      sigpic

Comment

yours too.......

You could certainly argue it, i won't say he is, but he's a pretty damn good NCB.

And he isn't going to face Welker every week who is basically impossible to cover in the slot 1 on 1.

Comment

Champ Bailey said it after the game yesturday I don't know the exact quote but it went something along the lines of "We have to play with a greater since of urgency during the week and we have to be BETTER PREPARED"

To me that basicly is saying the coach's are not getting the job done during the week.

Another point I want make, these same sorry players seem to turn it on after the second half.. To me that is also a knock agianst the coach's not having these guys PREPARED at the start of the game.

Comment

The defense sucked before JDR (against healthy teams with a good qb) and if we replaced JDR it will suck for the next guy due to lack of talent
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                            X