Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow McGahee pisses me off

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow McGahee pisses me off

    This guy is like the least clutch RB ever. Always fumbles or screws up somehow when we need him to perform.

  • #2
    You don't watch many games do you?


    Get outta here.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      He does fumble at the worst times consistently ...that is a terrible thing especially for a power back

      Usually a great player but honestly he does consistently fumble in crucial times

      Comment


      • #4
        Willis Mgahee you are dead to me bro.....
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Experience View Post
          You don't watch many games do you?


          Get outta here.
          Hey right now he's not the only one around here furious with Willis "Butterfingers" McGahee.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
            He does fumble at the worst times consistently ...that is a terrible thing especially for a power back

            Usually a great player but honestly he does consistently fumble in crucial times

            This is true!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The Experience View Post
              You don't watch many games do you?


              Get outta here.
              Nah, invite more people in. McGahee is the Kyle Orton of running backs.

              Comment


              • #8
                "You don't watch many games do you?


                Get outta here."

                I watch EVERY game. What I see is that McGahee is a solid running back for 90% of the time, but his inconsistency is just back breaking. His fumbles are always in the worst possible moments. He basically lost 14 possible points from the team (4th and 1 drop, then the fumble)

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm mad at Willis too, but he is the best player on offense not named Manning. He has helped us win far more games than he has helped us lose.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He just had a bad game. Chill out.
                    Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
                      "You don't watch many games do you?


                      Get outta here."

                      I watch EVERY game. What I see is that McGahee is a solid running back for 90% of the time, but his inconsistency is just back breaking. His fumbles are always in the worst possible moments. He basically lost 14 possible points from the team (4th and 1 drop, then the fumble)
                      Yep as bad as we played the rest of the freaking game we were still in it if he doesn't cough the game up with the ball...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Screw you McGahee. Seriously. Clutch players make clutch plays. THAT WAS WEAK.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He just fumbled. People over react in the moment. He is a great running back, and it was a good play call. Manning fumbled too. Does he suck? I will say his fumble today is probably the biggest play of the game and the main reason we didn't have a chance to win at the end, but to say he sucks is just ignorant. He is averaging 4.7 yards per carry before today. That number shouldn't drop all that much after today. Just relax, we will be fine.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                            I'm mad at Willis too, but he is the best player on offense not named Manning. He has helped us win far more games than he has helped us lose.
                            That may have been true last year I don't know that I agree so much this year...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yep, I recall last year McGahee putting the ball down several times during crucial drives.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X