Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
    He just had a bad game. Chill out.
    He gets paid a lot of money to not have bad games.

Comment

Originally posted by Arch_Angel View Post
      Yep, I recall last year McGahee putting the ball down several times during crucial drives.
      GIving the Steelers the ball to tie in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
        You don't watch many games do you?

Get outta here.
        Umm Maybe you dont watch the games, because McGahee really screwed up today
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
          I'm mad at Willis too, but he is the best player on offense not named Manning. He has helped us win far more games than he has helped us lose.
          DT is the best player on offense not named Manning and Willis does screw up at the worst time when he does.
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I'll be shocked if Willis doesn't get put in the dog house.

He makes mistakes at the worst possible time.

It's time for Willis to ride the pine for a bit.

Comment

"He just had a bad game. Chill out."

No. We had MULTIPLE chances to come back in the 4th quarter, but Willis destroyed all of them. I deserve to be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                That may have been true last year I don't know that I agree so much this year...
                He was the only one able to do anything against ATL most of the 1st half. He owned Oakland and was doing very well today up until the 4th quarter.

What do you guys wanna do? Start the rookie? Start Ball? Start Knowshon?

McGahee is by far our best back and one of the better backs in the NFL.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm a die-hard Denver fan. But man do they make it hard for me to watch the game sometimes. Especially with the 2nd DT fumble in 2 weeks and two horrendous mistakes by McGahee. I know these players aren't perfect, but my god is it irritating.

Manning can only do so much...
                  sigpic
                  CB #24 Champ Bailey

Currently and will always be the most dominant shutdown corner in the NFL.

Comment

I'm done with Willis only problem we have nobody else.....Our Rb's suck. I'm ready to see if Ronnie can carry the load if not we are srewed.

One week Willis looks like an all pro the next he makes bone head plays.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
                      "He just had a bad game. Chill out."

No. We had MULTIPLE chances to come back in the 4th quarter, but Willis destroyed all of them. I deserve to be mad.
                      Yup Willis is the sole reason we lost this one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe McGahee should talk to Tiki.

Comment

He ended 2 drives during the 4th when we had momentum on our side. His fumble against the steelers allowed Pittsburgh to come back in the playoff game. It's bizarre, when the lights are bright and its a crucial time in the 4th, he blows it. Twice tonight.
                          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

@yardo

Then cut everybody who throws an interception, fumbles a ball, and misses a kick, right?

This game means nothing, it's next week that matters.
                            Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
                              This guy is like the least clutch RB ever. Always fumbles or screws up somehow when we need him to perform.
                              I think you are confusing him for moreno.. But yes today he sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by swess93 View Post
                                He just fumbled. People over react in the moment. He is a great running back, and it was a good play call. Manning fumbled too. Does he suck? I will say his fumble today is probably the biggest play of the game and the main reason we didn't have a chance to win at the end, but to say he sucks is just ignorant. He is averaging 4.7 yards per carry before today. That number shouldn't drop all that much after today. Just relax, we will be fine.
                                If it was just fumbling once that'd be one thing but that crucial drop of a SURE first down...he by himself single handedly killed two drives as well as our chances of winning. We should be pissed at him right now, furthermore he should be very pissed at himself!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X