Wow McGahee pisses me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
    Then cut everybody who throws an interception, fumbles a ball, and misses a kick, right?

This game means nothing, it's next week that matters.
    Dude, seriously? This game doesn't matter, why, because the Pats are one of the best teams in the NFL? Shows how high your standards are for this team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
      Yup Willis is the sole reason we lost this one.
      He pretty much is. Factor in the two drives in which he made mistakes--all of which would've resulted in scoring td's--and you can put this on McGahee.

Comment

If the team played to it's potential for all four quarters. McGahee wouldn't have even been in that situation. The fumble is still inexcusable but it's a team sport and his team didn't bail him out the three quarters before.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
          "He just had a bad game. Chill out."

No. We had MULTIPLE chances to come back in the 4th quarter, but Willis destroyed all of them. I deserve to be mad.
          We weren't going to win regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
            @yardo

Then cut everybody who throws an interception, fumbles a ball, and misses a kick, right?

This game means nothing, it's next week that matters.
            EVERY game means something when you are not in first... Because if SD wins tonight then suddenly even if we win next week we are still playing catchup...We really need to start winning games like this because SD may not give us many chances to catch up.

And no don't be asinine no one is saying we should cut him but he for sure cost us a shot at a win today... I think we are all well within our rights to put him on our crap list and be upset with him....He sucked bad today.

We can be pissed at someone and not want them cut....If he pulls his head out of his butt and starts playing smart football I'm fine with it but he played like crap today and I like so many others (except you obviously) am pissed as hell about it.
            Last edited by Freyaka; 10-07-2012, 04:44 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

He had 1 bad game. It happens.. I will say he is somewhat unclutch when it matters most.
              sigpic

Comment

Argh ..I'm so torn here. It's hard to stay mad at McGahee for all the good he does and with the amount of heart he plays but today wasn't a good day for him.

I'd sooner blame the 250 rushing yards and letting the Patriots set a franchise record for 1st downs first before I blamed McGahee - yeah it hurt, but this guy does so much for this team and does so much for them ...if he has more games like this down the road then I'd be mad but today just wasn't his day, or for the Broncos as a whole either

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                  He pretty much is. Factor in the two drives in which he made mistakes--all of which would've resulted in scoring td's--and you can put this on McGahee.
                  Yeah, man why couldn't Willis McGahee stop their running game? Geez he is the worst player ever. Man and that fumble he had on that long pass from Peyton in the 1st quarter was just awful.

It's a team game
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                    We weren't going to win regardless.
                    Oh nevermind I forgot some fans out here can tell the future with their magic ball...should have consulted you first since you obviously could have let us all know that the game was already impossible.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                      He had 1 bad game. It happens.. I will say he is somewhat unclutch when it matters most.
                      Which is the exact point being made by this thread and yet we are all overeacting....
                      sigpic

Comment

The overreactions by some of you is hilarious.

The division games are what matter, period. Especially in the AFC West. Bronco fans should know that by now.

Like I said, chill out.
                        Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                        sigpic

Comment

Willis is definitely responsible for giving up 35 first downs. Am I right?

Comment

Yeah, man why couldn't Willis McGahee stop their running game? Geez he is the worst player ever. Man and that fumble he had on that long pass from Peyton in the 1st quarter was just awful.

It's a team game
                            That's not what I'm saying.

McGahee had the chance to at least get us in position to get it within one score twice--literally the ball was in his hands--and he crumbled.

Of course it's a team game; the fact is, though, that he was awful when it counted. When he had the game in his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Oh nevermind I forgot some fans out here can tell the future with their magic ball...should have consulted you first since you obviously could have let us all know that the game was already impossible.
                              He looked into Lances magic balls
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a team game
                                It is a team game and the rest of the team did play like crap but we were still within reach if he doesn't drop those two balls to the ground...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X