No announcement yet.

Wow McGahee pisses me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WM isn't the reason we lost but he deserves a fair share of the blame.

The drop and fumble were killers.

I blame McCoy ont he fumble, they couldn't stop Manning in the last couple drives. Why run the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
      The overreactions by some of you is hilarious.

The division games are what matter, period. Especially in the AFC West. Bronco fans should know that by now.

Like I said, chill out.
      Its not though. We played like crap. Yet still had a chance. McGahee KILLED 2 drives! on his own. All by his lonesome.
      Hes not the sole reason we lost. Our entire team should take the blame. But he did single handedly kill 2 of our drives
      sigpic

Comment

It's not that Willis fumbles at the worst moments in games, it's that he just fumbles so often that it is ridiculous.

I have mentioned this before, McGahee needs to learn how to how to hold on to the ball.
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          It is a team game and the rest of the team did play like crap but we were still within reach if he doesn't drop those two balls to the ground...
          True, but if the D plays better and DT doesn't fumble then we might be up 14 points.......
          sigpic

Comment

Oh nevermind I forgot some fans out here can tell the future with their magic ball...should have consulted you first since you obviously could have let us all know that the game was already impossible.
            It was over.. You think our defense would have stopped brady when IT ACTUALLY COUNTS ? You must be delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
              The overreactions by some of you is hilarious.

The division games are what matter, period. Especially in the AFC West. Bronco fans should know that by now.

Like I said, chill out.
              Every game every week matters....if the division isn't clinched every game is important no matter what division you reside in...If you are trailing the division leader then the games are even more important...
              sigpic

Comment

If it was just fumbling once that'd be one thing but that crucial drop of a SURE first down...he by himself single handedly killed two drives as well as our chances of winning. We should be pissed at him right now, furthermore he should be very pissed at himself!
                You are right, and I am mad about his performance today, but we can't over react and say that he is a terrible running back because he isn't. He is the biggest reason we lost today. My point is that it is only one game and alhtough he did have those 2 crucial screw ups he had a decent game other than that. He is expected to make plays but every player in the NFL has dropped a pass or fumbled. McGahee is not a problem for our team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                  True, but if the D plays better and DT doesn't fumble then we might be up 14 points.......
                  If McGahee catches the ball and doesn't fumble on two TD-scoring drives, we probably win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                    Its not though. We played like crap. Yet still had a chance. McGahee KILLED 2 drives! on his own. All by his lonesome.
                    Hes not the sole reason we lost. Our entire team should take the blame. But he did single handedly kill 2 of our drives
                    ^^^This^^^ Not sure why this is hard for some to grasp....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      WM isn't the reason we lost but he deserves a fair share of the blame.

The drop and fumble were killers.

I blame McCoy ont he fumble, they couldn't stop Manning in the last couple drives. Why run the ball.
                      I agree with this. McGahee needs to hang on to the ball, the fumble is inexcusable. But we should have never been running the ball, period.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by swess93 View Post
                        You are right, and I am mad about his performance today, but we can't over react and say that he is a terrible running back because he isn't. He is the biggest reason we lost today. My point is that it is only one game and alhtough he did have those 2 crucial screw ups he had a decent game other than that. He is expected to make plays but every player in the NFL has dropped a pass or fumbled. McGahee is not a problem for our team.
                        Giving up 235 yds rushing is the biggest reason we lost today
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by swess93 View Post
                          We are saying he's anti-clutch (which he is) it's others who are twisting our words and saying we are saying he sucks....He likes to drop the ball at the worst moments possible.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                            Giving up 235 yds rushing is the biggest reason we lost today
                            The problem with that is even with giving up those kind of yards willis doesn't make those two costly mistakes and we still had a legitimate shot at winning the game because the defense finally started to show up at the end.

No one is saying the team didn't play like dog poo....but willis really screwed the pooch today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cyanade View Post
                              This guy is like the least clutch RB ever. Always fumbles or screws up somehow when we need him to perform.
                              Wrong .
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                                If McGahee catches the ball and doesn't fumble on two TD-scoring drives, we probably win the game.
                                We can play ifs all damn day. If DT doesn't fumble we gain 1st momentum, if we didn't allow 235 yds rushing then we woulda won. If we covered Welker than NE wouldn't have scored as much. IF we would have gotten to Brady early their offense wouldn't have been as potent.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X