No announcement yet.

Team letting Peyton Manning down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What game were u watchin. Its a 3-pt game if willis doesnt fumble with less then 310 mins left. That game was never in hand none are with pm at qb.

Comment

• Team Broncos!
      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• I am dissapointed in several players and the coaches
        Del Rio has been underwhelming, I thought the gameplan yesterday was really awful
        McCoy brings nothing to the table, we need to bring someone else in next year

Joe Mays goes without saying, but he is also a huge strike against this coaching staff for thinking this guy could be a quality starter
        McGahee needs to stopping making mistakes
        Thomas needs to stop fumbling

I think we can be better than we are now and it is frustrating watching guys take turns making mistakes

Good news I think Peyton will be with us for a couple of years, this is not his only shot

Comment

• He has been great, absolutely no regrets about bringing him in

It is the rest of the team that needs to get on his level

But the way he has played I think if our Oline gives him time and McCoy stays out of his way he is still among the best in the league

Comment

• All the offence needs is to cut out the mistakes and if they do that then this offence is elite.

Manning hasn't missed a beat and it's scary to think that he isn't even 100% yet.

I really think we're one more good off-season before we're one of the best in the league.
            All in for Siemian!

Comment

• Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
              I am dissapointed in several players and the coaches
              Del Rio has been underwhelming, I thought the gameplan yesterday was really awful
              McCoy brings nothing to the table, we need to bring someone else in next year

Joe Mays goes without saying, but he is also a huge strike against this coaching staff for thinking this guy could be a quality starter
              McGahee needs to stopping making mistakes
              Thomas needs to stop fumbling

I think we can be better than we are now and it is frustrating watching guys take turns making mistakes

Good news I think Peyton will be with us for a couple of years, this is not his only shot
              ANd his arm getting stronger and chemistry/the development of DT and Decker is only gonna make the offense more potent.

Comment

• Texans and Falcons still chugging along undefeated.

Take care of the stupid offensive turnovers and I think maybe we can overlook the atrocious 3rd down defense and start winning some of these games.
                sigpic

Comment

• Closed for cleaning.

Comment

• Please keep it civil, on-topic, and refrain from the name calling, please.

Comment

Working...
                    X