Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with Tony Carter?!?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I'm glad Carter apologized for what he said.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      The best comment made in this thread was "he's going to get slapped on the head 52 times at practice." You know Bronco PR called him the day after like "Really Tony???".

      It was in very poor taste for his comment but he made a genuine apology and he will get hit many times in practice. I feel for the victims of the tragedy because I lost a good friend in Columbine. But to hold anger against someone who you don't know for saying something very stupid that realized the error in saying it is stupid as well.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by simplistickhaos View Post
        The best comment made in this thread was "he's going to get slapped on the head 52 times at practice." You know Bronco PR called him the day after like "Really Tony???".

        It was in very poor taste for his comment but he made a genuine apology and he will get hit many times in practice. I feel for the victims of the tragedy because I lost a good friend in Columbine. But to hold anger against someone who you don't know for saying something very stupid that realized the error in saying it is stupid as well.
        QFT ...

        10char

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Ahrum View Post
          You're fishing for people to agree with you. Also attempting to alienate anyone who doesn't agree because it's "socially unacceptable" to disagree on such a sensitive issue without sounding like an asshat.

          This thread won't end well.
          I agree

          10 char
          sigpic
          Thank you Charger$

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by simplistickhaos View Post
            The best comment made in this thread was "he's going to get slapped on the head 52 times at practice." You know Bronco PR called him the day after like "Really Tony???".

            It was in very poor taste for his comment but he made a genuine apology and he will get hit many times in practice. I feel for the victims of the tragedy because I lost a good friend in Columbine. But to hold anger against someone who you don't know for saying something very stupid that realized the error in saying it is stupid as well.
            Hey, how many people on these boards hold anger against Josh McDaniels. Are you saying that thats wrong?!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              Hey, how many people on these boards hold anger against Josh McDaniels. Are you saying that thats wrong?!
              Absolutely not, he single-handedly dismantled my beloved Broncos

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                Absolutely not, he single-handedly dismantled my beloved Broncos
                I would still enjoy all of us getting together and having a good old fashioned witch hunt with pitch forks and torches. But maybe thats just me.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  What if he was genuinely worried about his safety?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    What if he was genuinely worried about his safety?
                    Lol....good point but not likely

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      I would still enjoy all of us getting together and having a good old fashioned witch hunt with pitch forks and torches. But maybe thats just me.
                      It's not ......

                      ^ that's the only smiley I know from mobile if nobody's noticed after all these years lol

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        At least he apologized.

                        It takes a man to admit what he did was wrong and that is exactly what Carter did.

                        He made a stupid mistake of posting that but everyone makes mistakes, albeit this was in bad taste.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                          At least he apologized.

                          It takes a man to admit what he did was wrong and that is exactly what Carter did.

                          He made a stupid mistake of posting that but everyone makes mistakes, albeit this was in bad taste.
                          I didnt see his apology. Did it seem sincere? Because a lot of the time its seems like people apologize just because they feel pressured to.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                            I agree

                            10 char
                            It's funny how this thread turned out.

                            Exactly how I predicted.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              I didnt see his apology. Did it seem sincere? Because a lot of the time its seems like people apologize just because they feel pressured to.
                              It was on post 20 of this thread.

                              I think he realized he was a dumb ass with that tweet. So I'll personally take his word for it.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                                It was on post 20 of this thread.

                                I think he realized he was a dumb ass with that tweet. So I'll personally take his word for it.
                                Gotcha gotcha
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X