Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with Tony Carter?!?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he disrespected the families in any way. He didn't mention the families or victims. He isn't laughing at the fact that it happend. He is making light of the situation. I personally thought it was funny, and I know he didn't mean it in a disrespectful way. It happend. People make jokes about things like this all the time. It's one thing if he said it in a way that is disrespectful to the families and victims, but he didn't do that in my opinion. I don't think it should of been said because he should know that people will react like this, but I personally don't have a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by swess93 View Post
      I don't think he disrespected the families in any way. He didn't mention the families or victims. He isn't laughing at the fact that it happend. He is making light of the situation. I personally thought it was funny, and I know he didn't mean it in a disrespectful way. It happend. People make jokes about things like this all the time. It's one thing if he said it in a way that is disrespectful to the families and victims, but he didn't do that in my opinion. I don't think it should of been said because he should know that people will react like this, but I personally don't have a problem with it.
      You thought THAT was funny? Alrighty then....
      sigpic

Comment

In a way yes I did. It was a tragic event. I get that. I feel for the victims of the shooting. I really do. But this comment did not make the situation worse he was making a joke. You can't always be serious in life. His comment wasn't meant to offend anyone. He didn't disrespect anybody and he obviously wasn't serious.

Comment

You people have issues if your getting mad at this...

Comment

Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
            You people have issues if your getting mad at this...
            What do you mean "you people"?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
              What do you mean "you people"?
              Actually made me loll

Comment

If Westboro Baptist Church can protest my Marines funerals with vulgar posters using their freedom of speech, then I have no problem with Carter making an off the cuff comment that is really more indicative of the times we live than a joke. Just the fact you never know that doing something so normal and everyday could be the last thing you do....
                sigpic

Comment

I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                    Actually made me loll
                    You too? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                      This thing happened 3 months ago.... It's one thing to make jokes at something that happened years ago but this is way too soon. Period.
                      I don't think it's any different at all, be it 3 months 3 years or 3 decades.

In saying that, I don't find it offensive, it was a joke and I'm sure he meant no disrespect.
                      2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

He made a ill conceived comment, he apologized.

I think we can probably move on from this topic.

Comment

Working...
                        X