Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with Tony Carter?!?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy
    replied
    He made a ill conceived comment, he apologized.

I think we can probably move on from this topic.

Leave a comment:

• skate_d3
    replied
    Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    This thing happened 3 months ago.... It's one thing to make jokes at something that happened years ago but this is way too soon. Period.
    I don't think it's any different at all, be it 3 months 3 years or 3 decades.

In saying that, I don't find it offensive, it was a joke and I'm sure he meant no disrespect.

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixDread
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Actually made me loll
    You too? Lol

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    If Westboro Baptist Church can protest my Marines funerals with vulgar posters using their freedom of speech, then I have no problem with Carter making an off the cuff comment that is really more indicative of the times we live than a joke. Just the fact you never know that doing something so normal and everyday could be the last thing you do....

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    What do you mean "you people"?
    Actually made me loll

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
    You people have issues if your getting mad at this...
    What do you mean "you people"?

Leave a comment:

• SammyWinder
    replied
    You people have issues if your getting mad at this...

Leave a comment:

• swess93
    replied
    In a way yes I did. It was a tragic event. I get that. I feel for the victims of the shooting. I really do. But this comment did not make the situation worse he was making a joke. You can't always be serious in life. His comment wasn't meant to offend anyone. He didn't disrespect anybody and he obviously wasn't serious.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by swess93 View Post
    I don't think he disrespected the families in any way. He didn't mention the families or victims. He isn't laughing at the fact that it happend. He is making light of the situation. I personally thought it was funny, and I know he didn't mean it in a disrespectful way. It happend. People make jokes about things like this all the time. It's one thing if he said it in a way that is disrespectful to the families and victims, but he didn't do that in my opinion. I don't think it should of been said because he should know that people will react like this, but I personally don't have a problem with it.
    You thought THAT was funny? Alrighty then....

Leave a comment:

• swess93
    replied
    I don't think he disrespected the families in any way. He didn't mention the families or victims. He isn't laughing at the fact that it happend. He is making light of the situation. I personally thought it was funny, and I know he didn't mean it in a disrespectful way. It happend. People make jokes about things like this all the time. It's one thing if he said it in a way that is disrespectful to the families and victims, but he didn't do that in my opinion. I don't think it should of been said because he should know that people will react like this, but I personally don't have a problem with it.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    It was on post 20 of this thread.

I think he realized he was a dumb ass with that tweet. So I'll personally take his word for it.
    Gotcha gotcha

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I didnt see his apology. Did it seem sincere? Because a lot of the time its seems like people apologize just because they feel pressured to.
    It was on post 20 of this thread.

I think he realized he was a dumb ass with that tweet. So I'll personally take his word for it.

Leave a comment:

• Ahrum
    replied
    Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
    I agree

10 char
    It's funny how this thread turned out.

Exactly how I predicted.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    At least he apologized.

It takes a man to admit what he did was wrong and that is exactly what Carter did.

He made a stupid mistake of posting that but everyone makes mistakes, albeit this was in bad taste.
    I didnt see his apology. Did it seem sincere? Because a lot of the time its seems like people apologize just because they feel pressured to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X