bye bye Peyton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingpins9 View Post
    And we're not trying to build Rome. PM has 1 more season after this one. His passes are already 6mph off. Gotta get it done this year or next.
    Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Give me a B.. Give me a O.. Give me another O.. Give me another B..
    LMAO
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker View Post
      OP, I would say the chances are just as likely as me sleeping with the four women in your sig
      Or me sleeping with The QB. He's here for the long haul. Guy doesnt know the word quit.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        Do you lay blame on Schematic strategy for the loss in New England or mistakes by the players -mainly- ? I know there is some of both, but what do you pin the reasons for this loss on, Sam?
        Both. Allowing a free release to the middle of the field is bad technique. I saw some shifts on GL D that made me wonder about the call or if the players did the call that was made. The game was clearly winnable if not for the turnovers. That's on the players.

JDR is the seventh DC in seven years. There are four defensive starters in their second year or less, and there are six new starters. It's a new system most likely with new terminology. It's a work in progress and everything is fixable. I expect the D to improve and the O, too, especially when they go no huddle 100%.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I am pretty sure Peyton will retire Monday night at halftime if the Broncos are behind.......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luckyshot View Post
            Here is my understanding how the contract situation works.

1st year (this year) Manning gets 20 million in guaranteed money there only opt out is if his neck is injured. If he gets his leg broken etc, Manning still gets his money.
            Next year Broncos FO have to make a decision to continue with Manning, if they do, they are on the hook for 40 mill over the next 2 years. Then their next opt opportunity will be after the 2014 season.

It really is a 3 year contract and I am sure that is how the Broncos look at it.

So far Manning only cost us one game, his interceptions in Atlanta. This team has so many deficiencies that Manning can not overcome them all.

We all have seen the potential with what this team can do, some of it will be on all cylinders within the next 3-4 weeks. The defense is still glaring. This team biggest issue is the linebacker core. No DJ and Mays being nothing more than an enforcer does not help the situation. I do not blame them for not signing Bunkley. Hunter, Warren would have made up for that, but of course Warren proved he really was too injury prone. Wolfe is a great pickup, I had really like that pick.

The only concern I have with Manning on the roster is his salary cap impact, but that is manageable

Yet this team is losing more due to mental errors (turnovers)than anything else. McGahee, Thomas killed us last Sunday. Atlanta was on Manning shoulders.

I am giving the first 8 games a pass and I think most fans should also. Let the team grow together. Also let Manning improve (1.5 years of rust and sometimes it still shows). I really do believe in the end this team will win the division and from their on anything is a go.
            agree with this...as the season progresses they will keep improving ...TO' and opponents 3rd down conv are our weakness ....all can get better with time...i believe....and PM's rust coming off quicker than many thought before pre season..
            BRONCO FAN FOR LIFE

Comment

Peyton cost us one game, I'm sure he understands things don't always go as planned
              sigpic
              Thank you Charger$

Comment

I don't see it. Manning is still top 5 QB in te game, if not top 3. I honestly see Peyton playing 3-4 more years here. With chance of winning us 1 SB, if not more.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by psychobilly View Post
                  Sleeping??????
                  Haha, figured I'd keep it clean for the young ears
                  My other love...
                  sigpic
                  305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

If (big if) Manning falls apart enough to even consider retiring, he won't. If (another big if) he does that poorly, the Broncos will simply drop him instead of honoring the rest of that monstrous contract, and Manning would take one more shot at finding that "right" team before he hangs up the cleats.

So if it gets that bad, Manning could be done for the Broncos, but he'd spend another year or two in the NFL, trying to beat father time, and win a trophy.

Comment

Ok guys..maybe I didnt explain my thought completely.

I just see a VERY VERY stressed and disappointed Manning, you can go through the motions in your head all you want but once you are on the field and see the effort of the rest of team can you make up your mind about the situation.

I see him very stressed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by coco View Post

I just see a VERY VERY stressed and disappointed Manning, you can go through the motions in your head all you want but once you are on the field and see the effort of the rest of team can you make up your mind about the situation.

I see him very stressed.

He is frustrated for sure. On another note, Marilyn Monroe puts those 'chicks' to shame. LOL

Comment

So far, of the games I've watched, the Broncos biggest problem is consistency. The Receivers have been playing Jekyll and Hyde up to now. This is where I think is the Broncos achilles heel. I also feel this is the main thing that is frustrating Peyton so much.

This week against the Chargers, the receivers need to step up big time.
                          D.E

Comment

Originally posted by kingpins9 View Post
                            PM was brought in to beat teams like the Pats. If we can't figure out how to do that, this experiment is a failure.
                            Wrong.

He was brought in to be part of a TEAM that could beat teams like the pats.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by coco View Post

I see him very stressed.
                              What you are seeing is a man driven to succeed.

I would be worried if he WASNT upset at losing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Peyton knew coming into season that there would be some wrinkles to iron out. Now if next season there still having the same issues, then there will be cause for concern. I expect most of the issues will start to fade as we get further into the season.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X