Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebsoria
    replied
    I don't see it. Peyton knew he was not walking into a true contender. Peyton knows he makes a team a contender. I'm sure even Peyton knows that this league is about who makes the run and goes all the way.

He'll be back next year knowing that a year under his belt with this offense will make him a very dangerous man. My hopes each and every year is that we run the table. But, I honestly feel we have a much better shot next year.

Leave a comment:

• ruksak
    replied
    No quit in that cat. No way. You guys are "stuck" with him until he's either broken in half or reaches the end of his contract.

I know.......sucks right?

C'mon guys, be patient. It took us several years to put the right people around him. I know he doesn't have that kind of time but it's a different dynamic now. Peyton knows what he wants and he's under the scope of people whom can and will get him what he needs.

This year may not be the SB run many had hoped for. There's still a great chance, sure, but most likely it's gonna be next season before it really takes seed.

Look for some serious weapons to be garnered next off-season. Both through FA and the draft, get that fella some high-end weaponry and you can see where it'll end up.

Denver's defense, as it stands now, is better IMO than any defense we've ever enjoyed here in Indy. I know you guys think the defense is the issue, but it's not.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    This is not a frivolous person. He didn't do all that work to just give up. He knew what he was getting into and knew what his chances are of going all the way. He also knows how to overcome adversity and lead men

I just don't see Peyton Manning giving up - no way.

However I'm sure Sunday was disappointing for him

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Slim and none.

He's played like a top 5 QB, if not top 3 QB so far.

Barring injuries, he's not retiring.

He'll leave/retire on his terms.

Leave a comment:

• coco
    started a topic bye bye Peyton....

bye bye Peyton....

What are the chances that if this kind of effort keeps being displayed by the team Peyton calls it a career at the end of the season?
Working...
X