Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 fumbles in 3 games by DT, give me some history here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Haha I dont know, Ive never said that. I love me some DT, except for the way he handles the ball. He shouldve learned how to carry that ball a long time ago! He will learn though.

    Potatoes gonna potate
    Lol whatever that means

    Comment


    • #32
      Prostates gonna prostrate.
      sigpic

      Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

      Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
        I'm morbidly curious to see how many games in a row he'd have to utterly kill momentum with fumbles before people would quit defending him.

        I hope I don't have to find out. Hold onto the damn ball, DT.
        Wow, some of the stuff posted on here today.

        What's your genius plan then? Bench DT for WIllis or Caldwell? Lol, that'll make the team soooo much better.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          Wow, some of the stuff posted on here today.

          What's your genius plan then? Bench DT for WIllis or Caldwell? Lol, that'll make the team soooo much better.
          Yea DT is easily replaceable as our best playmaker on offense...

          Comment


          • #35
            I'm not worried at all about the fumbles with Thomas. He'll be fine.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              Wait what?

              Fumbling the ball 3 games in a row is pretty much the epitome of not being able to hold onto the ball
              What i'm saying is that it's not like he tried to protect the ball as much as he could and still fumbled. He fumbled because he wasn't doing much to protect it.


              It's not like he is like Tatum Bell, where no matter how much he protected the ball he would still fumble because of the numbness in his hands from that car accident he was in.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                Has DT had a problem with fumbling the ball at Georgia Tech or with the Broncos or is this something he has recently acquired?

                Give me some history here, Broncos fans. All these 3 fumbles were drive killers. Do it once, it is a freak occurrence but now, the first thing an opposing team would do when DT catches it is, try to make him fumble???

                It seems like the Broncos have their own version of Ryan Mathews here. He makes plays, no doubt but having all those drive killers helps swing momentum in a game.
                Is there ever a lost fumble that isnt a drive killer. He has a problem with the ball in his hands. I chalk it up to a lack of touches in college and as a pro. It suks for us a bit now, but that is about as easy to fit as a bad haircut. I expect the coaching staff to harp on it a lot in the coming weeks and the offseason
                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Part of it is because he's trying to fight for yards. Some guys who are good at getting yards after the catch struggle with it. Marshall has struggled with it at times.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I feel like he's gonna work on ball security like theirs no tomorrow after the last two weeks. You know he wanted those TDs bad. I think he won't fumble the ball for the rest of the year, he made some crazy catches the last two weeks after having a bit of the dropsies. Optimistic? Maybe.
                    At the very least I think we can all agree that it's a good think we drafted DTom over Dez Bryant.

                    2010 Adopted Bronco Jason Hunter
                    Official Member of the Loyalty Initiative

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                      Part of it is because he's trying to fight for yards. Some guys who are good at getting yards after the catch struggle with it. Marshall has struggled with it at times.
                      None of his fumbles were fighting for yardage type fumbles......They were just stupid little things that should never happen. Switching hands 45 yards down field...Mental lapse Punched out from behind 40 yards down field but a CB...mental lapse. His issues are more of annoyances than something that I see as a problem both of them are just stupid little things that a tweet here and getting him to be more aware of his surroundings...Will be just fine
                      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                        Has DT had a problem with fumbling the ball at Georgia Tech or with the Broncos or is this something he has recently acquired?

                        Give me some history here, Broncos fans. All these 3 fumbles were drive killers. Do it once, it is a freak occurrence but now, the first thing an opposing team would do when DT catches it is, try to make him fumble???

                        It seems like the Broncos have their own version of Ryan Mathews here. He makes plays, no doubt but having all those drive killers helps swing momentum in a game.
                        Why don't you try watching the games instead of making judgement based off stats...He's not our version of Ryan Matthews.....

                        His fumble last week was a mental error when switching the ball from one hand to the other to keep the defender from getting it. This week he didn't do anything wrong the defender came up from behind and made a great play on the ball. It's no biggie and no need to go calling him Matthews...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
                          I'm morbidly curious to see how many games in a row he'd have to utterly kill momentum with fumbles before people would quit defending him.

                          I hope I don't have to find out. Hold onto the damn ball, DT.
                          I'm morbidly curious how many people who get on a message board and trash players on the team they support even watch the games with their own freaking eyes before making their rash judgements. I mean don't get me wrong, some players deserve the judgements thrown at them but seriously...some of you people make mountains outta molehills.
                          Last edited by Freyaka; 10-11-2012, 05:11 AM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            I'm morbidly curious how many people who get on a message board and trash players on the team they support even watch the games with their own freaking eyes before making their rash judgements. I mean don't get me wrong, some players deserve the judgements thrown at them but seriously...some of you people make mountains outta molehills.
                            I know right?

                            DT is having a breakout season where he's on pace for 1000+ yards but I guess people have to criticize someone.

                            Same with McGahee! He's been rushing really well considering his age but has one bad game and he's Knowshon Moreno.

                            Ridiculous.
                            All in for Siemian!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
                              I know right?

                              DT is having a breakout season where he's on pace for 1000+ yards but I guess people have to criticize someone.

                              Same with McGahee! He's been rushing really well considering his age but has one bad game and he's Knowshon Moreno.

                              Ridiculous.
                              He's still on my craplist for now...I'm not pissed enough to change my avy but he better knock that crap off...things happen but my frustration towards him is slightly higher than my frustration towards DT.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                He's still on my craplist for now...I'm not pissed enough to change my avy but he better knock that crap off...things happen but my frustration towards him is slightly higher than my frustration towards DT.
                                Oh well... to me he's played well all season and had a few bad mistakes in the last game so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

                                If it continues sure, I'll be a bit mad.
                                All in for Siemian!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X