Looking at the new power rankings....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    Wait what......Bottom 10 how? THis is like you saying that Moreno is going to be an elite RB?
    Evaluating a whole team's relative effectiveness is nothing like saying Moreno is going to be an elite RB.

Saying that is as arbitrary as saying the Chargers suck.

Comment

I can say it, if you lose to a winless team that can't tackle than you look like a bottom feeder. When you lose badly to the only quality opponent you play and squeak by other bottom feeders than perception is that you stink.

Comment

We are the team that will win when we should...but any top team will handle us IMO.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
          Wait what......Bottom 10 how? THis is like you saying that Moreno is going to be an elite RB?
          Alphonso Smith?.
          HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
            When your receivers are doing quarterback slides, I think we can be put into the "finesse" category. There are other words for the categories we may fall in, but I don't want get into that.
            Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            I think we certainly meet all the prerequisites.
            I agree somewhat. However, I don't think our offensive line is all "finess". I think they are a fairly physical group, especially with Chris Kuper.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

no link? ><
              :thumb:

Comment

Working...
              X